HELP-- Good Youtube workouts ..anyone??!?

Options
shrinkingmama91
shrinkingmama91 Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Im 23 so Im not limited in what I can do really..anyone have good video suggestions? I can stream them on my tv for free! I already have found a lot by popsugar fitness but does anyone have a favourite?

Replies

• shellyamundson
    shellyamundson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Do a search for Fitness Blender and you will get a ton of great workouts. I particularly like the 30 min HIIT with abs workout. I often travel and it's great to be able to pull up one of these on my phone and do it in my room or hotel fitness center without any additional equipment.
  • kweede14
    kweede14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Blogilates is pretty good.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Ditto on both /\ Also, the Leslie Sansone walking videos are pretty good. She is annoyingly upbeat so you might want to turn off the sound and listen to your only music, but she is easy to follow even with no sound.
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Do a search for Fitness Blender and you will get a ton of great workouts. I particularly like the 30 min HIIT with abs workout. I often travel and it's great to be able to pull up one of these on my phone and do it in my room or hotel fitness center without any additional equipment.

The guy who is talking is soooo annoying (but it is a good workout tho, if u mute him) :D I like Xhit and p4p
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I love using XHIIT workouts! The girls who do the videos are young, energetic and funny! Some of their workouts are pretty tough, but there are also a lot that are really simple! XHIIT is the subscribe page name, it may be XHIT, not too sure.
  • mustangmama3
    mustangmama3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I Loved the HITT Max series!
  • julianmay93
    Options
    There is an 8 abs workout on YouTube, and it works great!