I don't even look like the same person? Share yours too!!

Options
I'm still young (23) so I appreciate that the face changes, but in the past 4-5years I've lost about 80lbs and it's been the greatest thing I've ever done. Not only has my lifestyle been transformed but my confidence is the best it's ever been.

I was just looking at old photos of me and I realised that I don't even look like the same person.ckldvx2en91h.jpg

Please share your photos too for inspiration!!

Replies

• caribbeanvacationlover
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - your hard work really shows and you must feel that your life has been transformed. Do you run into old friends who don't recognize you at first?
  • klu_24
    klu_24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on such success and at such a young age too! Always better to get healthy young instead of waiting year and years to do it like me! Gets harder when you get a little older. What a great transformation; congrats!!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • yehiaseg
    yehiaseg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats, really amazing
  • BexB42
    BexB42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your happiness shows in your face now! Life is what we make it, so why not fabulous! :)
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Not brave enough to share mine, but CONGRATS! You look amazing!
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, if I hadn't know it was both you I would have assumed you were two different people!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to paste a side by side pic but you can view in my profile. Lost over 80 too with over 48 while on MFP so I know the feeling and can share in your joy....People that see my before say that I too am not the same person. lol Congrats~You look marvelous darlin'.
  • JBojorquez31
    JBojorquez31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Excellent work!
    Thanks for giving me some motivation :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    You DO look like a different person!

Here's mine:
    86fbd0t2m27w.jpg
  • breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    that's an amazing change! nice work :D love how vibrant and just so happy you look in your current photo
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Anna you look gorgeous
    Ceci - great transformation. I love 'after' pics with running medals round the neck. You just know this person will stay fit for life.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    cherys wrote: »
    Anna you look gorgeous
    Ceci - great transformation. I love 'after' pics with running medals round the neck. You just know this person will stay fit for life.

Thanks! I'm training for my first half marathon.

My Grandson, who is 5, was looking through old pictures. He came across one of me holding him when he was about 2. He said, "who is that?" He didn't believe us when we said it was me. I'm so glad he won't remember the fat grandma who didn't want to do active things with him!
  • dvw443
    dvw443 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done. Don't get complacent and put it back on again. Keep logging. Keep exercising. You look fabulous
  • stainlessneil
    stainlessneil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, you look amazing! It's great that you took charge while you were still young, rather than carrying bad habits well into adulthood. Good job!
  • stainlessneil
    stainlessneil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    b19skf7d5jn5.jpg
    This is my 7 month journey so far. Still have a bit further to go, but it sure is nice to feel comfortable in my own skin again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!