anyone trying to lose 25 pounds before summer??

Options
I've been dieting on and off for what seems like most of my life. Being only 21, thats pretty sad if I do say so myself. I was a very overweight teenager reaching 230 pounds at only 5'5. I stayed around 220-230 lbs until I was 18 years old and finally reached my breaking point. I lost 100 pounds through diet and exercise and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I've struggled on and off for over a year- gaining and losing weight, slip ups, binges, I swear maintaining weight is harder than losing it. I've re-gained about 25 pounds and enough is enough!! I will not go through that journey of losing 100 pounds again. I hope to lose this extra weight before summer through hard work yet again. (Determined to keep it off for good) I could really use some support. Anyone else have similar goals?? lets cheer eachother on!!

Replies

• JonathanG2200
    JonathanG2200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes me! Good luck with yours :)
  • vlv0019
    vlv0019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15 by Memorial Day. It's my last 15 so I know it's going to be really tough. I lost 40 pounds last year
  • ssheehan93
    Options
    congrats!! you can do it. the last 15 are brutal
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 25 lbs by 4/15. Good luck to ya.
  • ssheehan93
    Options
    you too!!
  • lakerfan1989
    lakerfan1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose about 70 by july or so.I lost 71 pounds in 2013 and 2014 I gained 51 pounds back :(its the hardest thing to do especally when you just want to eat yummy food that makes you gain alot of weight.I hope you and everyone can obtain you weight loss goal!
  • suzycottonballs
    suzycottonballs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am definitely trying to lose 25 by summer. My goal is actually to lose 20 before my birthday in May.