Fun without Food

Options
When you guys have a long hard day at work and want to treat yourself later, what do you do? If you can't use food as a treat, what else can you do to reward yourself? I use food as a stress reducer and a reward.

Replies

• wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I usually work out after work, in the summer I enjoy long bike rides or a round of golf.
  • Fatfurie
    Fatfurie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    After you workout, aren't you more hungry? What satisfies you after?
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If you're more hungry after a workout you can eat some of those calories back and your body is getting better at burning calories in the process. But you don't have to eat more.
    If I've had all my calories and done enough activity and I'm just wiped I curl up with Netflix or a book and a cup of herbal tea.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    In the winter a good book and a cup of low calorie hot cocoa with a little bit of whip topping; in the nice weather a bike ride and grab something like a diet soda after (although I sometimes eat back exercise calories which could include a candy bar, depending).
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What I like more than anything..and I know it's bad....a really good glass of wine:)
  • RosaTheLion
    RosaTheLion Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ^^^

I have had a long long week at work, so I decided to work out today and am sipping on some delicious red wine. #fulfilled

:D