Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• mizukikuro
    mizukikuro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1,200 cals a day and burn off with exersise to make it 800. Though thanks for the advice everyone
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    If your calorie goal is 1200 and then you exercise and burn 400 more, you should eat 1600. Eat back those exercise calories!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    There is no way you wouldn't lose weight eating 1200 calories a day and not eating back your exercise calories.
    Either there is something wrong medically or you are not weighing, measuring and logging properly.
    In other words-you're eating more than you think.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    There is no way you wouldn't lose weight eating 1200 calories a day and not eating back your exercise calories.
    Either there is something wrong medically or you are not weighing, measuring and logging properly.

This. The physics can not be avoided. Check your math.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »

This. The physics can not be avoided. Check your math.
    This. Opening your diary might also give us more insights.
  • mizukikuro
    mizukikuro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Had no idea of this. I've just been told to eat 1,200 cals and exercise? My knowledge in this isn't strong since I'm doing this all by my self.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    We're all doing this by ourselves. But there's a very supportive community of people here trying to help you. And MFP does all the calculations for you.

Log your exercise and it will give you the number of calories to eat back. Eat those back.