When do i enter my weight

Options
should I enter my weight in the morning or at night

Replies

• cmansonforpres1969
    Options
    I do mine on Sunday morning. Nothing scientific just works for me. Two weeks and 5 down!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    The best time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning after you use the bathroom and while you're in nothing but your underwear. Whether you choose to log your weight on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule is up to you but if it's weekly or monthly do it first thing in the morning on the same day for consistency.
  • emjoco15
    emjoco15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself an hour after I wake up. I always weigh about a pound less than if I do it right away. Makes me feel better. And I try not to weigh myself every day.
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I do it first thing each morning. Naked and as empty as possible. There are daily fluctuations, so it's not always down, but I can live with that. Some people like to only weigh every couple of days or once a week so they will always see a change. I like the discipline of weigh, then breakfast, then brisk walk before work, and count all the calories for the day. Good luck. It's worth the effort.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    once a week on friday mornings
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Preferably nude, first thing in the morning (after peeing) around the same time each day. I only record Monday weigh-ins but I weigh every day just to keep track of my weekly fluctuations.

If I am going to a Dr's appt I make sure to weigh myself in clothes after a light meal before I go (just so I won't be upset/surprised by the extra lbs) Seems silly, but being prepared for that inevitable 'gain' is helpful for me lol
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and post it whenever it drops.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you that will be consistent. I personally weigh every morning, either naked or in underwear after I pee and before I eat. I log on the happy scale app everyday, I log on MFP once a week
  • LoadedM6Tina
    LoadedM6Tina Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I know people say don't weigh yourself everyday. Well I do because I like to see that I am in check.
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday morning. It makes me not want to go over my calories during the weekends which are the hardest days for me.