I am 91 kg weight and still 22 years old.i was trying to lose weight from abt 5 years.

Options
But I need lot of food to eat.because I get hungry quickly.even though I did work outs and dieting for a week then in the next weekIeat a lot.so I am help less now. :( please help me.

Replies

• ejazqaisar597
    ejazqaisar597 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't loose hope its all about determination
    just stay calm and say
    you can do it
  • erandiehc
    Options
    Thank you my friend....yes I want be slim before my graduation :)
  • hlvincent15
    hlvincent15 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, I think what you need to do is re learn about what foods fill you up. You will be surprised honestly. You need slow releasing insulin foods. I have Polycystic ovary syndrome, which means I get hungry often, as my sugars are hi and low all the time. Its so hard to live like this.
    I'm currently following a no sugar, or as little sugar in all foods as possible except for blueberries and low saturated fat i'm also following a good low carb diet and gi diet. I know this sounds really rather confusing, but its working for me. I think as i've insulin resistance problems, I need as little sugar in my diet as possible be it honey, or sweetners, or anything. The liver does NOT recognise the difference.
    I'm on 1200 calories a day, and exercise on the crosstrainer and treadmill every other day.

I've lost 10 lbs since starting on 17th January. I hope this helps. You might need to get checked if you also are PCOS, as this can have major implications on what diet you choose and how fast you loose the weight.
  • erandiehc
    Options
    Thanks very much :)
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    What do you eat ? Closed diary.