Perfect 10 Buddy Club 12/8/08

Options
Good Morning Everyone.

I had a great time with all my gal pals Saturday. I did go off a little but nothing to worry my little head about!

I'm off to work soon. Then to the gym.

Have a great Day all

44118.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone.

I had a great time with all my gal pals Saturday. I did go off a little but nothing to worry my little head about!

I'm off to work soon. Then to the gym.

Have a great Day all

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hello!

Im feeling alot better after uping my calories yesterday. I didn't go to be hungry last night:bigsmile: AND the scale is going in the right direction agian.

Today is a step aerobics workout for about 30mins and thats it! I may do a short 20min run to,not sure yet!

everybody have a wonderful day!

Plantlady99-glad to hear you had fun with your gal pals, have fun at the gym!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Im still out of town but wanted to check in and say hi:smile:
    So far Ive done really well sticking to my routine, although my morning walks are a bit more intense. My sister lives in the "sticks" lol and all the roads are full of hills! Im used to walkin on flat level surfaces so this is a challenge (but it feels great:smile: )
    Take care everyone and I will try to check in again soon:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Good morning all! I just wanted to say hi real quick before I have to get to work. I hope to log in latter today and chat with you all. Hope eveyrone had a great weekend.
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    good morning to all
    i started my my morning right, with the full wokout of Billy Blank's Bootcamp. The baby was crying when i had ten minutes to go of the 55mins, but i did not stop. i gave her extra love and attention when i was finished and she is asleep now, so i'm going to do Jari Love's Ripped to the Core, i feel so good after a weekend of nothing but rest.

All the best to everyone with your goals today it's a new day so don't get down on yourself for what you did yesterday:drinker:
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    good morning to all
    i started my my morning right, with the full wokout of Billy Blank's Bootcamp. The baby was crying when i had ten minutes to go of the 55mins, but i did not stop. i gave her extra love and attention when i was finished and she is asleep now, so i'm going to do Jari Love's Ripped to the Core, i feel so good after a weekend of nothing but rest.

All the best to everyone with your goals today it's a new day so don't get down on yourself for what you did yesterday:drinker:
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I hope everyone is having a good day so far.
    My goals today is to get my work caught up and go exercise after work.

If I get work caught up thats will lesson the stress and hoping to get my Christmas shopping finished this week and all will be well. I can then go back to focusing on my food intake over this holiday sesson.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!! I am glad you are all doing so well - good luck today!

I am going out for breakfast this morning at the Omlette and Waffle Shop, we will see how that goes. :tongue: I intend to ask for their nutritional info.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm back from my girl's weekend in Chicago. I had a wonderful time. Ate at some amazing restaurants, saw Wicked and shopped the Magnificent Mile. More importantly, after spending the weekend with 6 women and watching their different struggles with body image (one has lost over 160 lbs and still is unhappy)...I feel more compelled to celebrate each pound lost and enjoy the journey instead of resenting it. I know that every day that I stay committed to healthier living, I will look better & feel better...even if no one else notices it right away.

Hope you all had a great weekend and here's to a new week of good decisions.:drinker:
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Finely, a spare moment to log in and get my MFP fix. :happy:

What are your family traditions?

My daughter is 6 so we are newly creating as we go. Here are ours.

We put our tree up T.G. weekend and bake cookies

Advent wreath

Advent Calender

ginger bread house

Make at least one home made gift for my daughter and keep the gifts to a minimal b/c one thing I don't like about x-mas is it's commercialized and they try to get you to buy tones of gifts you can't afford.

This year, I made her a coupon book. In it, has coupons for: bake cookies, color with mom, go for an ice cream cone, go to skateland, stay up late on a Satruday. All things we can do together.

Read x-mas stories

Watch x-mas movies

drive around looking at lights

Donate a toy for the toy drive

Thats about it.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Okay - breakfast update.

I had whole wheat silver dollar pancakes (WITH butter and syrup), an egg and a sausage link. Totalled to 850 calories. Ouchie. Thats okay though because it was more like a breakfast/lunch and I intend to work extra hard tonight on the treadmill. With luck, I can even still have desert after dinner tonight.

I truely never realized how easy this would be, ladies. I NEVER feel deprived. I eat whatever I want - simply watch the portions and work it off when I happen to go over. I can live like this. I can live, not diet. I'm just feeling amazing today. :smooched: I was talking to DH on the way home from breakfast today and I just said 'You know, six months from now I'm going to look totally different.' For me, its no longer an 'if I can' its an 'I will do this.' So much weight and stress has been lifted off my shoulders. I love my lifestyle now, and I think its only going to get better.

Kelhun - That is a great philosophy. Each pound lost is an achievement - heck, each pound NOT gained is an achievment!

I hope you are all doing wonderfully and meeting your goals today! :flowerforyou:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Ooo, I just saw the family traditions question. This is my (DH, DS and me) first Christmas at home. We've always spent it with one family or the other - so we just adapt to whatever family we're with. I've been going Christmas tradition crazy though. I am making a gingerbread house, decorating my house, making Christmas ornaments (the ones you make from dough and then dip in wax), making cookies and just generally feeling very 'Christmasy.'

I feel so wonderfully domestic. :bigsmile:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Been a busy weekend and an today was very busy at work too so just have not had time to check in and get my mfp fix. Glad to see everyone is doing well. We have a Thanksgiving tradition. Before we eat we each take a candle. The first person states what they are thankful for lights thier candle and then lights the next persons candle. Each person takes a turn saying what they are greatful for and then lights the next persons candle.