Just joined

katrina1122
katrina1122 Posts: 23
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. Just installed the ap on my droid today. Can't wait to start seeing some results.

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    you will get alot out of this site....its layout is easy and will keep you accountable...welcome. good luck on your journey
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello - you will be seeing results and making new friends along the way too.
  • Yesterday made the first full week and I LOVE IT!!! Everyone here is so friendly and supportive and it is really easy to use. I still can't believe that all of those pills and products out there and just eating right and some exercise is all it really does take. LOL. Welcome and Good Luck.
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Smile...sometimes it only takes common sense...and you know, there is nothing common about that....

Welcome....and enjoy your adventure....
  • Hi, I am excited that I will be able to talk with others who are working for the same goals. I have been working on my weight issues for the last year by myself so being able to share my lows and highs with others with be awesome. :wink: I have lost 52 lbs so far and now I am hoping that this web site will give me the mental boost to continue working on "me."
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    this is the best weight loss /fitness adventure I have ever joined... welcome!
  • katrina1122
    katrina1122 Posts: 23
    Thanks everyone for the great encouragement!
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Hello and welcome, this is a fantastic website to help you track and monitor your calories. Losing weight is simple with the right tools, and a Little motivation!
This discussion has been closed.