NSV-24lbs and loose fitting pants

Options
anulle2009
anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
Well size 20 you are now out the door!!!!! I can offically take my size 20s off without unbuckling

Replies

• Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wooohooo...:flowerforyou:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I love it when you have proof of a change! You must be on cloud nine!! Way to go!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Same thing happened to me last week. I went to a clothing store and just for kicks picked out several 20's and one size 18 without the W. Tried the 20's they were sooo loose, then I tried the 18 on and they fit. Without a struggle too! I felt brave asked my sister to bring some 16's ripped jeans, THEY ALSO FIT! without a struggle but still felt like maybe I need to shed a little more to feel comfortable.

BUT IT FEELS GREAT DOESN'T IT?
    CONGRATS!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo lady!! Awesome work!! You started almost exactly at the same spot as I did... I refused to go buy bigger than a 20... 15 mmonths later I've lost about 80 pounds and am now in a size 8/10... so cool to see all the different phases everybody is in! Reminds me why I'm here, where I came from, and to love on anyone trying to better their situation!!

Awesome!! The next 3 to 4 dress sizes should literally fly off, it seems lik I skipped right past 16 and 18 , had some old 14 in the closet. Now I'm at a point where I literally have never owned clothing this small and it's a CRAZY FEELING!! Thanks for sharing!
  • miasmom33
    miasmom33 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome!!! Such a good feeling :) I finally got into my size 16's, cannot wait until I can get into the 14's! Great job!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have to get down to a size 12 i have soooooo many cute clothes WAITING for me in a tote in my attic!!! only thing that stinks is the pants i need to get rid of puts me at only owning 3 pairs of pants that fit me =o( but i refuse to buy anything but a size 12 or smaller!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!