Plexus Slim?

Options
Does anyone take plexus slim? How much weight do you tend to lose in a week while taking plexus?

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    No.
    All you need is a caloric deficit. You will lose weight.
    Save your money.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time or your money. These products work no better than placebo.
  • blairf83
    blairf83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    And it gave me heinous heartburn. Tried it for a week cuz my friend was selling it.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. Once you quit using it you immediately gain back all the weight. Also, Not worth the $$$. I would suggest using the money you are thinking about investing in Plexus for a better tool like an HRM or new workout shoes/clothes or any other equipment (weights, treadmill, eliptical, home gym, etc etc) that is proven to help lose weight and keep it off.
  • Joelley1007
    Joelley1007 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My mom took it for about a month or 2 and didn't lose weight , but lost Inches. I don't know much about it besides that. It couldn't of been that great because she stopped taking it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I took plexus religiously for 5mths. Plus the fab 4.
    I didn't lose an inch!!!
    Plexus is yet another mlm scam, preying on desperate overweight people. If you go on their web pages asking for help cos you're not losing weight, the standard responses are:

*you're detoxing
    *Drink more water
    *Add more products

Or your question is deleted grrrrrr

Some folks lose weight on plexus because they also cut their calories and start exercising. They then praise > insert mlm diet brand < for their results.
    My advice, save your money and start counting your calories, eat less than your maintenance level and bam you will/should lose weight.
    I've lost 24lbs in 4mths with out any fancy shmancy pills and potions.
  • fraserja
    fraserja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! I've been using it for just about 2 months and not one flippin inch gone. I've joined a couple of there pages and your right the same answers " not all body's are the same" "your body might still be breaking down the fat around your organs drink lots of water". All I wanted to know was what types of food plans people were following. I did notice that I wasn't as hungry when using there supplements.
  • wd9898
    wd9898 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I drank it for 4 mths plus I tried cleanse, probio, boost/accelerator..nothing...but the pink drink was tasty and did cut my cravings for choc out completely!!
  • katcoleesp
    katcoleesp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Plexus offers a 60 day 100% complete refund for all of you that tried it and did not like it or it did not work for you, contact corporate.. me personally, lost 37 have 25 to go, and when I get to that point of my goal, I will continue to use Plexus because of the way it is getting me healthier, how I feel, my daycare kids have had this horrible flu bug, brought it to daycare, the other kids are getting sick, I haven't had a cold since I started the vitamins, I will continue my Plexus Journey.....
  • katcoleesp
    katcoleesp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you didn't gain the weight overnight, it is not going away overnight, Plexus is a tool to help you, not a magic potion to cure your obesity
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    @katcoleesp stop spamming the forums...