Need motivation!

Options
Hi! So I've been in a pretty poor relationship situation for the last 4 years and I finally ended it a couple of months ago. I kind of stepped out of generally feeling rubbish to feeling emotionally pretty awesome and looked down at myself and realised I don't know who I am any more in a physical way. I've put on 80lbs in that time and I really want to get back to feeling like myself again. I've lost 10lb since through healthy eating and exercise and I'm just about starting to notice things fitting differently. I'm a 25 year old female, and in my head I'm the hottest thing around, back on the market, come at me boys etc.

Now I just have to actually get back to the body I still have in my head, and while I'm at it shift that 10lb I always wanted gone! (So that's still 80ish to go, haha)

So I want to spend the next year or so in a zen like, man free head space and just work on me for a little while. I've tried to lose some weight several times over the years. In fact I actually completed insanity followed by 30DS last year and started to feel good but didn't sort out my eating at all. I worked in a bar at the time so was drinking a LOT of alcohol, nearly every night. I've stopped that, just some wine with friends once a week now.

I seem to be in a good place motivation wise but I always seem to find starting easy and manage a few weeks before I start to slip and fall back into bad pizza-related habits. I should be hitting that point soon, but this time feels quite different. I would just love somebody to buddy up with to help me keep going. Or more than one. In fact any help at all is greatly welcomed. I'm going to go on a beach holiday with my best gal pal in December and want to be able to go outside in a bikini by then, so it's important that I keep going. I've just started focus t25 and I'm enjoying it a lot.

So yeah, sorry for the essay. But hi!

Replies

• _franco_
    _franco_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey : ) I love pizza as well and I have my ups and downs too. All the best with your journey, feel free to look me up during your down moments.

I've also got my own essay.