How can I delete food entry I've inputed by mistake

Options
ive double entered something in my food diary, how can I delete it please

Replies

• procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If you are in your diary swipe from right to left and a delete should come up :) (if you're on the app that is)
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If you are on your computer there is a red circle for every entry click on that and it will go away.
  • alionaear
    alionaear Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Got it, thanks very much!
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Swiping is for Apple. On an Android phone, swiping doesn't do it. You need to press and hold until a flyout menu comes up that allows you to delete it or move it to a different meal.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    All of the methods the above posters were helpful to post also are conveniently located in one article on the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/374439-how-do-i-delete-an-entry-from-my-food-diary-
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    This ability seems to have disappeared. I no longer see this red button! "Click the "Food" tab to view your diary. Click the circular red button to the far right of an entry to remove it from your diary." Where did it go and how can I delete a food item from my diary?
  • signal46bc
    signal46bc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just leave it alone. If you're like me, you probably ate two portions anyway!! :blush:
  • locromania
    locromania Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My red button disappeared too. How do I get it back? Weird.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,195 Member
    Options
    I think the red button is only on the browser web site. In the app (phone or tablet), swipe (Apple) or long-press (Android) to get a delete option.