30 Day Get Ready For A Bikini Body Challenge!

Options
Summer is coming up before we know it! Everyone wants to feel good in their skin and be able to sport their body looking good in their bikini or for you men in your swim trunks without a shirt! Why don't we get there?!

Everyone needs motivation including me so why not do it as a group where we can come in here chat about our success and challenges!

We can do this guys! Come on! :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

To enter please post:

Name:
Starting Weight:
Starting body pic:
Goal Weight:
What you plan on doing:
Your motivation:

This compitition will end on June 8th! Let's get going!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Holly Renee.
Starting Weight: 161.0
Starting Pic: IMAG1468.jpg
Goal Weight: 151.0
What you plan on doing: 30 day shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, eating clean and healthy, drinking plenty of water.
Your Motivation: Planning on a beach weekend trip shortly after this comp! I also want to feel good about myself this summer in my bikini. If I can lose more then 10 pounds great, if not oh well. I will keep working on it. If I lose atleast 10 pounds then ill only have 10 more to go!

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Im in! lets do it! 10 pounds would be great!

I cant figure out how to post my pic in here!

Name: LaToya Booker
    Weight: 161
    Goal: 151
    Height: 5'7

Plan..finish 30ds (8 more days) cardio and more cardio! start ripped in 30 june 1st and eat 1400 calories a day...maybe consider zig zagging if i hit a stall!
  • JBatt123
    JBatt123 Posts: 24
    Options
    Name: Jenny

Starting Weight: 148lbs

Starting body pic: Not able to post a pic.

Goal Weight: 135lbs (for this challenge)

What you plan on doing: Running 3 times a week and doing Ripped in 30 3 days a week

Your motivation: I want to run a 10K in September and my boyfriend and I are going to Sturgis in August and I want to look good on the back of the Harley. :)
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! :)

Hopefully we will get more entires!
  • SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    I'm in!
    Need all the motivation i can get!!

Name: Sarah
    Starting Weight: 164.5
    Starting body pic: I can't work out how to do this, and I just ran upstairs and took a load of pics as well! lol
    Goal Weight: In this challenge, I'll say 10 pounds. 154 (plus the 0.5) ;-)
    What you plan on doing: Sticking to my calories, even if i am drinking alcohol. Going running with my sister in the week, bike rides at the weekends and making use of the varios exercis machines in my bedroom which i use to hang clothes on.
    Your motivation: Girls holiday to Ibiza on July 9th!!

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/sarahflint/?action=view&current=IMG_0729.jpg
  • tinab24
    tinab24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in and ready for this!

Name: Tina

Starting Weight: 137.5
    Starting body pic: I don't even have a bathing suit yet! lol....I will do this though.

Goal Weight: 117
    What you plan on doing: Zumba Exhilerate program!

Your motivation: Vacation on June 5! Time to commit. :happy:
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    This is perfect for me, I like the fact that I can pick my exercise to do!!!

Name: Kim

Starting Weight: 157

Starting body pic: I'll have to take a picture for this.

Goal Weight: 147 for this challenge

What you plan on doing: I am going to get back into running, some free weights plus cardio at the gym. Perhaps some TurboJam. I would like to do 6 workouts/week as I am currently only doing about 3. I am going to really try to stay within my calorie goals on the weekends instead of just Monday-Friday.

Your motivation: Fitting into my summer clothes. It is starting to get warm here and all my lighter clothes are too tight and I refuse to buy any bigger sizes!!!

Good luck everyone!!
    Kim
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Are we going to do weekly weigh-ins, updates, etc?

Name: Emily
    Starting Weight: 131.4
    Starting body pic: I'll have to upload at home later - I don't have a swimsuit yet either!
    Goal Weight: 125
    What you plan on doing: Increase my workouts to four a week, including weights, yoga, and aerobics, as well as more walking with the puppy. I'd also like to stay on goal with my calories, drink more water, and quit eating so much processed food. My ultimate goal is to go completely organic within the next few months.
    Your motivation: My birthday is June 6th -what an awesome present to myself it would be!
  • kdsmith
    Options
    I'm going to change my goal for weight for 149 pounds...2 pounds a week is even pushing it for me!!!

I did TurboJam this afternoon for my first time, it was pretty hard and I actually enjoyed it (not a huge fan of dvd workouts)!

Kim
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Name: Deepa
    Starting Weight: 133.6 lbs
    Starting body pic: I don't have a bikini yet <_<
    Goal Weight: 129
    What you plan on doing: Being more careful with my calorie intake & exercising more often!
    Your motivation: Summer clothes!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes we are going to do weekly weigh insurance. Sorry I forgot! Lol. How's everyone doing?

Me I'm doing good. I did the banish fat boost metabolism dvd and I am going to workout after my son goes to bed!
  • kdsmith
    Options
    So confession time here...I actually haven't weighed myself in about 2 weeks but figured I was the same...I am at 159 pounds!!! So mad at myself but have decided that exercise comes first and I am now going out for a run even though I just had my hair highlighted and it looks fantastic and my house is messy!!!
    How is everyone doing today?!
    Kim
  • SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    I have been doing ok so far, have been for a run with my sister every night this week and today i walked into town instead of driving. Sticking to about 1200-1400 calories a day too. I am feeling really positive about loosing the 10 pounds in this challenge!!
    Hope everyone else is feeling positive too! :-)
  • Jwls23
    Jwls23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    To enter please post:

Name: Jewels
    Starting Weight: 156
    Starting body pic: How do you enter a picture?
    Goal Weight: 146 for this challenge
    What you plan on doing: trx, step aerobics, cardio on gym machines, eating healthy, drinking lots of water
    Your motivation: looking good in a swim suit of my husband and myself. Our delayed honeymoon is in June...we got married this past October
  • tinab24
    tinab24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I have been doing pretty good this week. I have been doing the zumba program the last 3 days. WOW.....what a workout!! Tomorrow I think I will take a break. My body is super sore. Lol. I have been keeping around 1200 calories a day. My biggest challenge will be Friday night. It's my best friends bachelorette party! I am going to try to be good.

I will do a weight in probably Saturday/Sunday.

I wish you all a successful rest of the week :)
  • kdsmith
    Options
    Great job Tina and Sarah with all your exercise! I've gone running twice and fit in TurboJam once. Today I am taking off and due to a crazy day tomorrow I will get up early...very nervous about the weekend as we are at my inlaws and there will be a whole lot of my favorite foods there and most aren't overally healthy!!!
    Kim
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm in. Thanks.

Name: Una
    Starting Weight: 200 lbs
    Starting body pic: will get this in
    Goal Weight: 145 lbs
    What you plan on doing: Diet, total gym and treadmill.
    Your motivation: I want to be able to wear shorts this summer instead of just capris.
  • fa_malik
    fa_malik Posts: 8
    Options
    Omg this is just what i need!!!! My problem is that i need tons of motivation.

Name: Fatima

Starting Weight: 158

Starting body pic: will take one soon?

Goal Weight: 148 (for this challenge)

What you plan on doing: CARDIO, eating healthy, and drinking lots of water !!!!!!

Your motivation: Trip to NY!!!!
  • Raven00
    Raven00 Posts: 67
    Options
    Name: Jasmine
    Starting Weight: 185
    Starting body pic: dunno how to post pics in a thread from my phone
    Goal Weight: 130
    What you plan on doing: Diet, Zumba 3x a week and walking 4x a week
    Your motivation: I want to go to the beach in a BATHING SUIT instead of jeans lol
  • kandyland86
    kandyland86 Posts: 34
    Options
    GL to everyone!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    To enter please post:

Name: Takura
    Starting Weight: 183 (as of yesterday)
    Starting body pic: not sure how to post
    Goal Weight: 170 (for this challenge) 150 main goal
    What you plan on doing: exercise (P90x cardio workouts, Zumba fitness, 2mile walk/jog @least 2x's weekly), drinking plenty of water, getting more rest, eating more fresh fruits and veggies
    Your motivation: I'm tired of hating my reflection in the mirror - OMG is that really me!!