Inspirational Quotes...Feel free to add on! :o)

Options

Replies

• Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    "If all the world hated you and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved you and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends." - Charlotte Bronte

:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    The best rule in life? Be kind to yourself and be kind to others.

No matter how many times you have been hurt, don't ever hold back. After all, others may hurt you but only you can ruin your chances.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    The best rule in life? Be kind to yourself and be kind to others.

No matter how many times you have been hurt, don't ever hold back. After all, others may hurt you but only you can ruin your chances.
    Excellent...glad you shared that....not sure we can ever hear something like this too often!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."
    OMG...this one is sooooooooo good too! Glad you shared that Bud:flowerforyou:
    btw...how do you bold face you type on here? Sometimes I wanna...but I can't:sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :heart: Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Everyone thinks that they have everything under control until just before they say "Oh! $#@!"
    I like to think I made that one up myself, but someone probably said it before me. :laugh:
    Probably should copyright that for you then John!:bigsmile:

© Everyone thinks that they have everything under control until just before they say "Oh! $#@! ©

There ya go! Now go make yourself some $$$ on that one and come back and share:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    "Water is the most essential next to air, for our survival, our bodies cannot work without it.
    All the cell organ functions depend on water for their functioning.
    Water also can aid in the prevention and cure of many types of diseases, ailments and disorders that effect the many systems of the human body!"

What can I say...I believe in the power of WATER:drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: YUM-O:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    "Try to relax and enjoy the crisis."

Ashleigh Brilliant

oh please:laugh: ....you have to be in just the right mood and NOT in a crisis when reading this one for the first time wouldn't ya think?...but hey I got in the email on Woman's quote network........ so sharing it anyhow:huh: :noway: :bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ladies.... heres for u all again!

"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something with which you'd like to have dinner with."

:bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    Options
    "Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone."
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :huh: you so funny...you make me smile all the time...even while I'm sleeping.....:ohwell:
  • happy_feet
    Options
    :huh: you so funny...you make me smile all the time...even while I'm sleeping.....:ohwell:

thats because Im Jealous... u r sleeping and I am working!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

If my manager finds out Im addicted to MFP like the way I am, I out!! :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

thats because Im Jealous... u r sleeping and I am working!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

If my manager finds out Im addicted to MFP like the way I am, I out!! :bigsmile:
    sleeping! who went to sleep? Geesh I didn't...couldn't sleep, got up remade my bed..gonna take a shower and just go to the gym.....:bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    Options

sleeping! who went to sleep? Geesh I didn't...couldn't sleep, got up remade my bed..gonna take a shower and just go to the gym.....:bigsmile:

I am still jealous.... I am in a mood to be :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

I am still jealous.... I am in a mood to be :blushing:258.gif then here ya go! Enjoy that...me in my new blue hat....my tongue stuck to a pole! So now what'da ya think a that!:sad: :noway: :drinker:
  • happy_feet
    Options

I am still jealous.... I am in a mood to be :blushing:258.gif then here ya go! Enjoy that...me in my new blue hat....my tongue stuck to a pole! So now what'da ya think a that!:sad: :noway: :drinker:

Say nothin.... I am jus thinking WHICH POLE????:laugh:

Bye before I sicken everybody here who are trying to find something inspirational!!:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Say nothin.... I am jus thinking WHICH POLE????:laugh:

Bye before I sicken everybody here who are trying to find something inspirational!!:tongue:
    the North pole silly girl:noway: :grumble: :laugh: :huh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.":drinker:
    Margaret Mead
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson