Looking for a weight loss partner, female in their 20s with 40+ lbs to lose!!

Options
Hi!

I'd love to be friends with anyone regardless of their gender, age and weight loss goals, but I'd love even more to be friends with someone whose stats match or are least similarish to mine!

That includes perhaps being a full-time student and working full-time (which I know is rare but hey, it might exist!) or at least having a desk-ish job. I live on my own (with a roommate) and I'm 22. I'm like 190ish and I hope to lose at least 40lbs if not more BUT weight loss is not my primary goal. I want to feel strong and be able to push my limits and eventually, I want to condition my body to be able to go for runs outside in the spring/summer.

If anyone meets some or most of these categories, feel free to respond or send me a private message! I need all of the motivation and support that I can get. Sometimes it's just nice talking with people who have similar goals and circumstances.

Replies

• MayBerries
    MayBerries Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Im 21, starting at 170 and hoping to weigh 150-145
    It's not 40+ but id love to be a support! I'll send you a friend request!
  • MayBerries
    MayBerries Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ** im also a full time student living with my 5 best friends and yeah it can totally be stressful and hard! We can do this though!
  • MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh, me! Pick me!

24. Live alone. Work full-time at a desk job.
    Starting at 170, goal is 120 (or thereabouts).
    You're welcome to add me! [Or anybody else who is in the same boats, should they want to.]