Tips for you to lose weight successfully

Options
I see so many people here that give up so quickly, because they aren't seeing results as fast as they should. So I thought I would share what worked for me.

I'm a 22 year old female and have lost 50lb in the past 2 years. I have been counting calories that entire time. My secret and motivation? Well the truth is, I didn't need any motivation to continue...

My advice to you would be, to be aware of your diet in the background, but HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF WEIGHT LOSS. Don't base every day around what the scale will say. I only weigh myself once a month. ANY PROGRESS IS GOOD PROGRESS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL.

Your diet should become habit to you. Do you need support or motivation to brush your teeth or take a bath? Of course not! That is the kind of background your weight loss should be in. It's something you do, but it shouldn't dominate your thoughts all day.

When it becomes habit to you, it will help you with the most important thing of all...patience! Remember you didn't gain your weight overnight, and you won't lose it overnight either without damaging your body.

Last tip... be kind to yourself and love yourself! Everyone has bad days. You wouldn't be human if you didn't screw up every now and again. :wink so just relax, stand a little taller, and say: "Tomorrow will be an awesome day!"

Replies