Your daily I <3 Apple pic

Options
binary_jester
binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
a36ug.jpg

Lynch mob forms on the right. Please see the attendant for pitchforks and torches.

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    lol!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    *LOVE* x a million! lmao
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    omgs i LOVE my macbook pro <333333333333333
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Ha! Ha! Nice try :)
    Been a Mac user since they were born...never had a virus, computer crash (what IS a computer crash anyway???) or really, any other problem. The fact that they are shiny is just a great bonus :laugh:

Wouldn't trade my Mac for anything!! :love:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Haha this is great. I NEED a Mac bad cause I'm a designer but I'm poor right now. Someday.
  • kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ha! Ha! Nice try :)
    Been a Mac user since they were born...never had a virus, computer crash (what IS a computer crash anyway???) or really, any other problem. The fact that they are shiny is just a great bonus :laugh:

Wouldn't trade my Mac for anything!! :love:

I haven't had them that LONG, but I DO love a mac and my iphone!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    haha, so funny! I'm so glad them days struggling with my old PC are gone! It was giving me so much grief. I remember when I first brought my Mac home I was afraid to touch it because it was so beautiful! It's my baby! <3
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have to say far too many people get them because of their appeal and coolness not for funtionality. If you work with graphics, great, you have the right tool.

I cannot tell you how many people I have to work with (in real estate) that try to use them for our MLS, electronic lockbox programs, etc and these web based programs are not compatible with Macs! Then people get mad at me because they "just went out and bought a Macbook" and cannot use it for business purposes. :/ So I have to hate MACs because they indirectly cause me trouble at work!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell you how many people I have to work with (in real estate) that try to use them for our MLS, electronic lockbox programs, etc and these web based programs are not compatible with Macs! Then people get mad at me because they "just went out and bought a Macbook" and cannot use it for business purposes. :/ So I have to hate MACs because they indirectly cause me trouble at work!

That is interesting, because I worked for a realtor for a year & did all her MLS entries & updating from my Mac.... ?? Never had a problem. I run 3 businesses off my Mac & haven't found a program that doesn't work for me.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    It may just be the brands or vendors you use. It all depends on what their systems can or cannot do. But there are many things out there that are not compatible with macs.