reached my goal!

Options
I just weighed in, and not only reached my goal, but lost an extra pound too!
You know how every time we lose 10 pounds, MFP "congratulates" us by lowering our numbers? :laugh: Well, I thought (HOPED!) that once we reached our goal weight that maybe, just MAYBE, they'd increase em alittle bit, and also give us SOME kind of congratulations for reaching our goal. But, nope, nothing! :cry:
I still totally love MFP though, because without this site and all the wonderfully supportive members here, I wouldn't be the weight that I am now, and have a whole new outlook on life! :smile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You know how every time we lose 10 pounds, MFP "congratulates" us by lowering our numbers? :laugh: Well, I thought (HOPED!) that once we reached our goal weight that maybe, just MAYBE, they'd increase em alittle bit, and also give us SOME kind of congratulations for reaching our goal. But, nope, nothing! :cry:
    I still totally love MFP though, because without this site and all the wonderfully supportive members here, I wouldn't be the weight that I am now, and have a whole new outlook on life! :smile:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats dear.... Thats great news an call for a celebration!! Party!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. :flowerforyou:
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    bet you are chuffed!!!
    well done hon:flowerforyou:
  • hgam1
    Options
    You know how every time we lose 10 pounds, MFP "congratulates" us by lowering our numbers? :laugh:

You don't say! that never happened to me!!? Well at least the congratulation bit :sad: Vain I am :bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Congratulations my friend. You look fabulous!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks for all the congratulations! Now, to just keep it from going back on me! Better not contratulate myself TOO much, or that COULD very well happen! :laugh:
    Guess I need to get a few new before and after pics. I just wish now that I HAD a really good "fat" pic, but, you know how it is, when you're big, you try not to even GET your picture taken! :laugh:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You know how every time we lose 10 pounds, MFP "congratulates" us by lowering our numbers? :laugh:

You don't say! that never happened to me!!? Well at least the congratulation bit :sad: Vain I am :bigsmile:

You have to reset your goals like every ten pounds... I do it every time I weigh in just to try to be more accurate...
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Are you going to try to keep losing or just maintain the weight you're at right now? If you are just maintaining...then change your goals and get those calories back! Way to go...it's always an inspiration when someone reaches their goal weight! Makes me believe that much more that I can do it! Thanks for the inspiration today...I needed it after Thanksgiving week...and with the upcoming holiday as well...

Again, CONGRATS!
  • hgam1
    Options

You have to reset your goals like every ten pounds... I do it every time I weigh in just to try to be more accurate...

ah (penny dropped) I see. Cheers
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done, that is a great achievement :flowerforyou:

you are an inspiration to the rest of us! thank you :drinker:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    well, I never got a congrats for 10 pounds but I certainly send my congrats to YOU!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou: You must feel like a million bucks!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is wonderful! You must feel SO great!!! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Congratulations!! :happy: Are you going to stay on MFP?
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    11_2_104.gif
    Congratulations!!! :drinker: That is SO great!! :flowerforyou: Don't give up on maintaining girlie...you don't want all your hard work to go to waste. I mean you can still come here and chat with us whether you have to lose weight or not......so no excuses missy wifeteeny.gif And if you just want to maintain, you can change your goals and it gives you the deficit back. So that is your gift :bigsmile: Like my deficit is 400 calories so if I wanted to maintain instead of lose.......I could eat those 400 calories th_smalldancingman.gif But I've still got another 10 lbs to go.:grumble: And it's a stubborn 10 lbs too Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

WTG lady!!! th_yipee.gifth_happy0005.gifspeedmetal.giffive.gifboogiesmilie.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was going to send you a smiley, but it appears Kelch has stolen them all!!
    00020273.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I was going to send you a smiley, but it appears Kelch has stolen them all!!
    00020273.gif

Who? Me????? dunno.gif

angel4.gif

:bigsmile: :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great Job.:flowerforyou: