Hi. My name is Debbie

Options
Morning! I'm new here. I started about 2 years ago and didn't stick with it. I'm back for round 2. :D

Replies

• jasoncollins79
    jasoncollins79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back Debbie!
  • steelerfan1967
    Options
    Welcome back Debbie
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    Welcome back Debbie
  • Mother88
    Mother88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Day #2 and I'm determined to make it to my goal weight this year.
  • sueannprewitt
    Options
    Welcome, Debbie. I am back also and determined to lose the weight! This site has helped me so much already. I have been tracking for a little over a week and I have already lost 4 lbs.!!!!
  • Mother88
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice welcome :) I'm excited to get started on my journey. @sueann, that's great on your weight loss! I'll be joining you soon. And I am also a steelers fan. I'm not sure how all the messaging works yet but I'll figure it out.
  • tianabarfly
    tianabarfly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie, my name is Debbie too and I am in my second round after giving up the first time!! I am determined to stick with it this time and see the results I want. I have been tracking for 2 weeks now and things are going great.
  • skibbles50
    skibbles50 Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone.. My name is Sybil.. Been playing around with fitnesspal for a year now off and on.. Ready to get it started...
    I have been logging everything in that I put in my mouth! lol
    It becomes almost like a game of beat the calories.. I am set up on a 1200 calorie intake per day and have had calories left over everyday but one. Having fun with it! My husband has become a member too as of yesterday.. Good luch everyone!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    The first time over here, I became fit as heck and then I got pregnant :) While pregnancy itself didn't make me gain too much(30 lbs), breastfeeding has made me retain much of that weight and then gain some. I'm back here to get fit again!
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Debbie, welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend! ;)
  • Mother88
    Options
    Thanks! It's good to be back :)
  • Mother88
    Options
    I'm on here so much that it just drains my battery
  • judyring
    judyring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new to. Just started. Looking for friends. Judy
  • theresalile
    Options
    New here also and looking for some support from some friends. Losing weight alone is slow and boring.