Need some supportive friends?

Options
Hello, I'm new on this site and I have a long journey to go. Whether you have reached your goals or are just starting out like me. Add me we can be each others motivation. :)

Replies

• theresalile
    Options
    New or pretty new at this site also, being a beginner is lonely, add me if you want a friend to chat with or need for uplifting motivation.
  • Eileen_T
    Eileen_T Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. No friends so far :( I am fairly positive about what I want to do, but I think the support of someone who is going through the same programme is very important. Please feel free to add me.
  • andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi , I could def use motavtion :# sending u a friend request
  • Purplekat921
    Purplekat921 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app. I was On my way! A different one and they were always mean to people....
    Looking for supportive positive people. I started my journey October 19 @ 254lbs.
    Currently I am @ 216lbs.

Add me
  • LoadedM6Tina
    LoadedM6Tina Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into things after taking a hiatus and GAINING 20 of the 40 pounds I lost. I have 10 more to go and I'm back to where I was and it only took since December. I have a good 30-40 that I'd like to lose but we'll see how I feel. I'm going for the health benefits, not the skinny jeans thing. Add me if you'd like. :smiley:
  • melissaamooney
    melissaamooney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday and really want this. I need to lose about 80 lbs, but taking it in 10% increments.