Couponers

Options
I have just started couponing and I was wondering if there was anyone else on here that did a little couponing as well. If so maybe we can exchange some secrets ( :

Replies

• Lisabug05
    Lisabug05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I coupon. I go to southernsavers.com and it shows the ads and the coupons to go with it...how bout you?
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I'm *bumping* this because i've been trying to get better at couponing myself :)
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I coupon, though not as much as I used to. I started running out of room to store my stockpile so I had to slow down. I also use southernsavers.com; it is an excellent resource!
  • spcr0428
    spcr0428 Posts: 51
    Options
    i'm one of those that saves $50 a week! Happy to let anyone in! It's just being creative :-) And healthy eating can be pricy!!!!
  • lorisiii
    lorisiii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I coupon some, not quite to the extreme like the show! I use online printable sites such as Coupons.com, SmartSource and Red Plum. You can print grocery coupons from all three of those!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I use dealseekingmom.com and moneysavingmom.com and sometimes commonsensewithmoney.com
    I also like hotcouponworld.com for trading coupons
  • princessctb
    Options
    Southernsavers.com is a really great site to get you started. It lays out all of the tips and tricks. There are other sites as well, iheartpublix.com; couponmom.com and afewshortcuts.com. Good luck, it is worth the work to get started and you will get better at it the more you do it :)
  • alesi_79
    alesi_79 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have just started couponing and I was wondering if there was anyone else on here that did a little couponing as well. If so maybe we can exchange some secrets ( :
    [/quote

Hi! i started Coupoing last week...it wasn't that bad if i may say so!...i thinks it is very tricky and you have to know the store coupon policy very well..but i think i can learn soon so if you can share any secrets or have any advice it will be very much appreciated....Hey anything to save some $$$ is welcome!...Have a great day! and i got some tips from Thecrazycouponlady.com
  • Pixiedreamdust
    Options
    My coworker uses that! I'll definitely check it out!

I usually check the Sunday paper for coupons and then use the coupons I get on buy one get one deals ( :

Another thing I do since I shop online a lot is use MyPoints. It's a website that when you show online you get points that go towards gift cards to restaurants and clothing stores. I have gotten a few so far. You can also print coupons on this site and use them for points. It's free to join and there is no charge. A link to join is below.
    https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/refSignup.do?refCode=PvTymX-PShpQD---V&arr=s3&afsrc=1&src=EXTERNAL_PUBLICATION
  • Pixiedreamdust
    Options
    Southernsavers.com is a really great site to get you started. It lays out all of the tips and tricks. There are other sites as well, iheartpublix.com; couponmom.com and afewshortcuts.com. Good luck, it is worth the work to get started and you will get better at it the more you do it :)

Thanks so much for the tips!
  • Pixiedreamdust
    Options
    Hi! i started Coupoing last week...it wasn't that bad if i may say so!...i thinks it is very tricky and you have to know the store coupon policy very well..but i think i can learn soon so if you can share any secrets or have any advice it will be very much appreciated....Hey anything to save some $$$ is welcome!...Have a great day! and i got some tips from Thecrazycouponlady.com

Yes it's very hard at first. I had like no coupons or anything, but now it is getting easier. What I do is lay out all the store's ads and find things that I want that are on sale and then check for coupons on them. It works really well! One time I saved like $17. However, it is important to only get things you'll eat or use ( :
  • Pixiedreamdust
    Options
    i'm one of those that saves $50 a week! Happy to let anyone in! It's just being creative :-) And healthy eating can be pricy!!!!

Dang! What's the secret? I would love to save that much!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Cool! New coupon websites! I just recently started couponing after watching Extreme Couponing. I started buying the Sunday paper for coupons plus I go to Coupons.com and Smartsource, Coupon Surfer, Smart Coupon Saver. Yesterday I went to Fred Meyer with a $1.00 off coupon for Purex laundry detergent that was on sale for $1.99 with store rewards card. It was so exciting to buy a 50 ounce bottle of Purex laundry detergent for 99 cents. That's cheaper than buying it at Big Lots! :happy:
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Marking so I can check out the sites mentioned later. Thanks!
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Pixiedreamdust
    Options
    I know Krogers does a double coupon day as well as a few more stores. Double Coupon Days are days where you will get double value for all your coupons. Definitely worth checking out. Sadly though there aren't any stores around me with Double Coupon Days, but best of luck!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I used to use thegrocerygame.com, but it's a pay site and I didn't use it enough to justify the cost. I need to get back into couponing though - trying to save money for a new house!
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bump! (I had no idea there were so many coupon sites out there!)