Help! MFP and Fitbit won't sinc

Options
I have the CHR. For some reason, mfp and Fitbit aren't working well together. I have an iPhone 5s. The MFP app syncs to my Fitbit app, however, the activities, exercises, steps, and calories burned do not transfer over. Everyday, I have to manually disconnect my Fitbit app from MFP app, and then re-connect the app to get my info to transfer over. What gives? It's starting to get frustrating as I rely heavily on the adjusted Fitbit calories out to know how much to eat. Please help!

Replies

• plumbguy1970
    plumbguy1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have seen some articles on this issue. Try this:

Forcing a Sync
    Once you have verified Fitbit is connected, you can try to force a sync. First, make sure your Fitbit has synced to the Fitbit dashboard. If you are unable to sync your Fitbit device to the Fitbit dashboard, please contact Fitbit support at https://help.fitbit.com/

Once data is flowing from your device to Fitbit, you can manually add a card exercise to your MyFitnessPal diary, such as walking for two minutes (you can delete the entry later if you like). Within 15 minutes (usually sooner) this should force a sync for your Fitbit adjustment.
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This has been a problem I have had for over 6 months. First I had a Flex and now I have a Surge and both devices I have had to manually disconnect and then reconnect in order for my activity to register on MFP. I agree, IT IS FRUSTRATING!!!!
  • jami_webb
    Options
    Thank you guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem!