Newbie for exactly one week!

Stapletl
Stapletl Posts: 5
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone. I am so excited about this site. It the best one yet and I am actually using it everyday. Just for one week I have losted 3 lbs. I hope this relationship lasts for a lifetime. I thank "GOD" for letting me stubble over to this site. He is treating me so good. ** THANK U BUNCHES ** Always open to making new fitness friends. :happy:

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Congrats on your weight loss. I have just a couple more days before I do my first "weigh in", but I think I'm gonna be happy with it :)
  • Stapletl
    I will cross my fingers for you. I was really scared to step onto that scale today. I had to get off and get back on serveral time before I excepted that I losted weight. I know crazy. Thank you so much for your comment.
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    I am new as well. Chat me up for support and to share your successes as well as your struggles. You can do it! We can do it! Strength in numbers.
  • jlroeming
    jlroeming Posts: 12 Member
    Hi- I also have one week in today and have lost 3 pounds! I am excited about this tool and am determined to input everything I eat, even when I go over!
    Want to share a helpful hint I learned. When eating things like crackers, nuts, ie countable items. Count out your portion and place it in a zip lock bag (if you are taking it with you). Or if you are home count the portion into a dish and put the bag/container away. It helps keep track of the amount you are eating and with the bag/container put a way you don't over indulge.
  • Stapletl
    Thanks! That sounds like a great idea. I like anything that takes away from me having to remember what I consumed for the day. I will give it a try. Thanks Again!
  • Stapletl
    I like your positive take on this. Thank you very much. Same and all the best too you also.
This discussion has been closed.