3rd week of Insanity

Options
I'm on my 3rd week of Insanity! Yes, it's insane and yes it has been tough these past several weeks. Looking to lose some weight but most importantly tone up. Could use some motivation and support, I am usually the one pushing everyone. It would be nice to have someone push me this time! ;)

Replies

• jared00
    jared00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I loved insanity, keep at it and make sure the diet is on point ;)
  • innes21
    innes21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am actually just finishing up my second week of insanity myself. Mixing in a little weight training as well.. As always better sore than sorry, keep up the good work.
  • Kellyreen
    Kellyreen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am starting insanity tomorrow. I took the fit test today and wow. That was pretty hard. I actually did better than I thought I would though. Good luck to you. This is going t ok be an interesting journey.
  • endisnigh526
    endisnigh526 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hmm..well done..i am starting Insanity again on monday..is Insanity and available template in the exercise log?
  • chrisfrancis583
    Options
    Really all of u guys are finishing the workouts,im struggling getting out of the warm-up without stopping
  • rosemg07
    rosemg07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jared00 wrote: »
    I loved insanity, keep at it and make sure the diet is on point ;)

• rosemg07
    Options
    I am following the 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fat diet that the plan recommends. I'm not following their meal plan as far as their recipes go, just following percentages. So far it's been good, I am noticing muscle I didn't have before! Not much movement on the scale though but I'm starting to see changes on my body now coming into the 4th week.
  • rosemg07
    Options
    Kelly, good luck! The warm ups are from hell!

Innes, that's awesome! I should start adding a little weight training myself, specially for my arms!

Endisnight, wow! That's great. I am thinking of also doing a second round after this one.

Chris, that warm up is no warm up lol
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm currently up to week 4 in insanity max 30 add me if you like :)
  • maihinh
    maihinh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 insanity too. No change on the scale & unfortunately I didn't measure myself. Hoping that'll change in the next week or so.