New Pic

Options
Hi, I am Rebecca and I have just started using My Fitness Pal for a couple of days to track what I am eating to maintain my weight and gain some more muscle, it has been very helpful. I have gained some more muscle and I am posting a pic to show my progress and hopefully I continue to gain more muscle and tone up.

downsize.jpg

Replies

• arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Nice results, your abs and arms are well defined. Keep up the great work :)
  • rfuller29
    rfuller29 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you, I hope I can continue to define it some more and gain some more muscle :)
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great! What type of workout routine do you follow?
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great...Keep up the good work!!!
  • rfuller29
    Options
    Thank you, I have lost 10 pounds actually and have just been working on toning up. I use the turbo jam workout videos, it really works out the abs and everynight I go for a run or a walk.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Are you going for high reps/low weight, or low weight/higher reps? The first usually helps with the toning, while the second will help with overall build.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • rfuller29
    Options
    Right now I am working on just toning and then I plan to work on my overall build, and thanks everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!