Just joined

Options
Hi My name is Felecia. i would like to say hello since i just joined MyFitnessPal. I'm going to try my best to stick with this as long as i can figure out how to get my food diaries under control.

Replies

• lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    welcome Felecia, happy valentines day. Your off to a great start. Logging in daily will help you with food/ fuel choices and activities/exercise to help you burn calories effectively. If you choose to set a goal make it a reasonable one, one that is atainable. If you would like to add me as a friend I'd be happy to help in mutully motivating and being a positive influence on your journey. Have a healthy active day:-)
  • Daphneb35
    Options
    Hi Felicia! I'm new too. I was on a great weight loss track a couple of years ago, and then just went off track. Now, I'm at a weight that I was when I was pregnant 12 years ago. I cannot allow myself to stay like this! Good luck to you... with this community, we should succeed. :)
  • MarthaZam2012
    MarthaZam2012 Posts: 16
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi Felicia . I used my fitness pal back In 2012 and it's helped me stay on track . Welcome. Feel free to add me. Needing more fitness pals.
  • Kikuya
    Options
    I just re installed this on my phone. Since breaking my wrist in January I had to stop with the gym, I had just started weight training and have a PT which includes an eating schedule. So now I need to get back into the health mood.
    Oh and your do great on here. Lots of good ideas from super people.
  • ambercharl
    ambercharl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app off and on for years. But I haven't used all the options like meeting people on the forums. Not reaching out and using this has been a downfall for me. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all the accountability partners I can get. I use to weigh 300 got down to 145 and now am back to 173.
  • Yodee
    Yodee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our club :) Feel free to add me also - I am fairly new but I love it!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm a mom of 4 and down 40 lbs so far. You can do it too! Add me as a friend.
  • HeatherCBKirk
    HeatherCBKirk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am back at using this app, too. Going to try and be consistent and religious about using this app. Have never tried the forums or friends aspect of this app. I think it will help me stay accountable. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • turnercherrie
    Options
    Welcome, I'm about 43 days into my 80lbs weight loss journey. I log everyday and try to do at least 3 work outs a week Add me and we can swop tips