Four Week Progress Pics

Options
Mistya81
Mistya81 Posts: 29 Member
I've been participating in the "BodPod Challenge" at my gym. They measure your body fat/lean muscle mass at the beginning and do it again at the end of 10 weeks. I've been back on the My Fitness Pal wagon for 45 days now.

At the beginning of January, I ordered some jeans online. They came in the mail and I couldn't fit my favorite pair!! I thought about sending them back to exchange them for a bigger size but then I decided to make them my Goal Jeans. BodPod Challenge started on January 17, 2015 and I've been taking a picture of myself in my Goal Jeans every week. Here is my 4 week progress. Second picture is February 14, 2015. I can't wear them in public yet but I hope that by the end of the 10 weeks they will look better. :smile:

The difference here is about 4 lbs. January 17, 2015 I was 172.5 lbs and today February 14, 2015 I'm at 168 lbs.

(I don't know how to make the first one turn right side up but you get the idea....)

kqkbq7v5t0h9.jpg
j623gmub24q8.jpg

Replies

• kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look good, I think they are public worthy
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm with Kristenlarkin. They are public worthy. Go out and enjoy in them.
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I agree, you should wear them in public.
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your inspiring journey with us!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good job! They would look fine right now with a looser top!
  • dragyou
    dragyou Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Great job
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wear them.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lisavanhine
    Options
    Good job!
  • Mistya81
    Options
    Thank you all!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Lily_503
    Lily_503 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What did this challenge consist of?
  • Mistya81
    Options
    I'm still at it. Its self driven but they measure body fat and lean muscle mass at the beginning and end of 10 weeks in a bodpod. Supposedly its very accurate. I started at 42% fat and don't know where I'm at now. For me, I started logging on myfitnesspal and have been going to the gym about four times a week. Mostly cardio. I plan to start a weight class or something soon since my cardio routine is okay now. (Everyone here talks about how good strength training is so I might try.)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow you can see the difference keep up the good work
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    oh definately public worthy, you can really see the difference!
  • mcyd137
    mcyd137 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing how much difference you can see. I think you have a great idea. I have GOAL jeans too...basically my favorite old pair that I can't fit into anymore. I like you idea, I am going to do this too!
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job, my goal jeans can zip again, but I am not ready to wear them in public yet either.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice job you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!