Exercise calories added

Options
I have noticed today that my exercise calories are bring added to my total left for the day. E.g today 1330 - 829 (food) means I have 501 calories left to eat. But it is adding my exercise of 176 and saying I can eat 653. How can I stop it adding my exercise as I don't want to eat it. Not only that but I have to work out my cals before I eat anything.

Replies

• samsung414
    samsung414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I noticed that today I'm new to this so I deleted the exercise
  • chunkyhunk42
    Options
    this is something i am interested in seeing peoples pov on as some say yes and some say no
  • Spammyamfa
    Spammyamfa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've taken the check out of the negative setting as it was all confusing. I understand about my bar as this is over 2000 and my tdeed or whatever it's called being 1660. Do eith MFP giving me 1330 I guess even with exercise being added on I wouldn't of gone over 1660. But I would like to see the total left send exercise separate not added together. So I can say.. Oh yeah I got 987 cals left and done 220 in exercise. Straight away with any math I can see what I have left foods wise and how much exercise I have done so if I really need to I can say oh well I can borrow 50 fro. That 220 walk.