What is something you are NOT attracted to in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Yeah I've got to go with bad hygiene... in particular bad breath. ...ewww like everytime they exhale you want to step back 6 feet....I definitely am not kissing that...

Haha bad breath is the worst...that was a big reason I stopped talking to one guy...you can't hold your breath a kiss at the same time (tried that).

The thing about bad breath is though, people don't know if they have it. It's always somebody else. Unless someone tells them they have it. So it's possible that people who complain about bad breath have it themselves. Even though they never ever ever ever dreamed of the possibility. Just sayin'.

That doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree that bad breath is the worst. My ex husband has always had rotten garbage breath. I've never met anyone else whose breath smells like that. Even now when I have to talk to him about the kids I can't stand very close. I don't know how I put up with that for 10 years. He definitely has some sort of dietary problem he needs to figure out.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've got to go with bad hygiene... in particular bad breath. ...ewww like everytime they exhale you want to step back 6 feet....I definitely am not kissing that...

Haha bad breath is the worst...that was a big reason I stopped talking to one guy...you can't hold your breath a kiss at the same time (tried that).

The thing about bad breath is though, people don't know if they have it. It's always somebody else. Unless someone tells them they have it. So it's possible that people who complain about bad breath have it themselves. Even though they never ever ever ever dreamed of the possibility. Just sayin'.

This is true. Which is why I take precautions to avoid it...especially before a date or going in public. Like being careful to not eat highly potent foods (onion, garlic), brushing my teeth good, and having mint gum. Not saying some people can eliminate it, but you CAN do something about it.
  • HillmanVTfan
    HillmanVTfan Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    kissing a girl that smokes is like kissing an ash tray.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    entitled behaviors or mentalities
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Options

I agree that bad breath is the worst. My ex husband has always had rotten garbage breath. I've never met anyone else whose breath smells like that. Even now when I have to talk to him about the kids I can't stand very close. I don't know how I put up with that for 10 years. He definitely has some sort of dietary problem he needs to figure out.

Didn't you two ever have a serious talk about this when you were still married? You should have called Dr. Laura. She would have given some good advice.

Ha. I never said we divorced because of his breath! >_<
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    smoking
  • gyaschool
    gyaschool Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    acquilla30 wrote: »
    Lives with mom (not cool over the age of 22)
    Bad hygiene
    Weird fetishes (met too many with some crazy ones)
    Has cats
    Soft spoken
    Unintelligent
    Has over-blown image of himself
    Shaves body hair (a man should have some body hair)
    Has a huge belly that covers the goods (your stomach should not be playing hide and seek with your goodies)
    Sags over the age of 25 (you're a grown damn man, so pull up your pants)

• Windnancy
    Windnancy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Heavy drinking (alcohol of course)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Anyone, of either sex, that changes who they are based on whom they are around at the time! If you don't like yourself, why do you expect me to like you?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

It might be tooth or gum disease. Does he avoid going to the dentist?

• Lindsay_the_great
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »

It might be tooth or gum disease. Does he avoid going to the dentist?

No I'm pretty sure it's a food intolerance. But it's not my business anymore. It's another woman's problem now. ;)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna stay out of here, I hate rejection :'(

I ❤️ you already Oops
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be blunt, a woman who is pretty much a dude in attitude. Maybe I'm old world as people have told me in the past, but I find it attractive when she needs help with the big jobs and needs any protection I can give.
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I can't stand men who are untidy... Even women. Neatness is important.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Smokers, all that thinkers, drunks and unreal to me and themselves
  • strwbry74
    strwbry74 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Someone who is not genuine, laziness, braggers...
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    bad language. smoking. very heavy makeup.
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Control
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Guys that are losing hair. Nope nope nope
    Guys that don't study well
    The lack of ambition
    *yay Asian guys*