Any good 20 minute workout videos?

Hi, I have done the 30 day shred several times and love it, as it is easy to fit into my day. I do plenty of other cardio exercise and like adding this on for extra strength and to tone muscles. Is there anything else out there of a similar length and style of workout that you can recommend? I have done T25 and don't really like that and anything of 30 mins or over I struggle to fit into my day. Thanks!

Replies

• Cellothere118
    Cellothere118 Posts: 50 Member
    I like fitness blender videos on Youtube. Nice mix of workouts!
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    It's not 20 minutes but have you tried 21 Day Fix? 30 minute workouts - each day a different style of workout? Here's a link to the video: bit.ly/1vIHuiN

Feel free to friend me if you have any questions (or just friend me in general)!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    It's not 20 minutes, but the 10 minute solutions DVDs are good! You can mix and match the segments to make your own workout!
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Fitness blender Is pretty cool! Try it out! The 30 day shred gets soo boring and repetitive and I find her quite annoying to be honest lol.
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    edited February 2015
    Cafe MOm Studios has a kickboxing and aerobic videos - including warmup/ cool down they are 30 minutes. I also do some of Jiilian Michael's longer workouts but cut out one or two circuits to make the workout shorter. These are on YouTube.
  • dohayoussef123
    dohayoussef123 Posts: 31 Member
    Fitness blender on youtube. Their videos are a winner. So amazing and you get over 400 videos to choose from.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Another vote for Fitness Blender - they have over 400 free workouts online, and if you use their handy search feature, you can search by workout length - just put in 20 minutes for the max time.

And I have a stack of Jillian Michaels vids, but the only one I still do on occasion is the Kickbox FastFix - it is exactly 20 minutes, warm up through cool down.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    If you are looking to buy DVDs rather than watching youtube videos, I read that the Weider Ruthless DVD Kit consists of 20-minute-only workouts. I haven't done any of them myself, but I guess for a box with 20 workouts the price seems would be quite reasonable, even if only some of them meet your taste.
  • bettieb1988
    bettieb1988 Posts: 122 Member
    Personally I prefer the BeFit channel over Fitness Blender. Scott Herman has great HIIT workouts.