Kettlebell Workout

Options
Hi Everyone,
I've started using Kettlebells for cardio and strength training. Anyone else giving it a try? I would love to hear about how you got started and progress.

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love kettle bells! I've been working out with them for just under 1 1/2 years, and have lost 87 pounds so far. I had seen some articles about them, and was intrigued, so I found a trainer that uses them with his clients, and the rest is history! I'm stronger than I ever thought I would be, have started doing some other lifting as well, and couldn't be happier!
  • dfields525
    dfields525 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Epido, That's great to know. I just started this week. I'm using videos for now. There is only one kettle bell training center in my area and it's 20 miles away I wanted to give it a try before I made the investment. Like you I read articles and was intrigued. So far I like how I feel and looking forward to seeing results.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I just thought they looked interesting and once I tried them out, I was hooked! I love using kettlebells! I usually do 2-3 kettlebell exercises and then jump rope for 30 seconds or elliptical for one minute until I have went through my kettlebell routine twice (about ten exercises now). I have been slowly adding more exercises to my routine as I get stronger and hope to complete the my routine three times instead of twice before I try to increase my kettlebell weight.