Looking for more friends for support!!

Options
I have a long road ahead of me. I have 100+ lbs to lose so I am looking for more friends to add for motivation and support!

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to the MFP community!

It may be a long road but it is the most fulfilling and rewarding journey that you could possibly have, it opens up so many opportunities and much deserved lifestyle!

Wishing you complete success with all of your goals!!

All the very best.
    Adam
  • ConnorsMomJenn
    ConnorsMomJenn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need some support as well. Haven't exercised in years and my daughter is getting married in 5 months. Just what I needed to give me a kick start in the right direction. You can do it too. Just find something that motivates you. Also, others in the same boat can help push you too. I'm here. :smile:
  • goofydee30
    goofydee30 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, we can motivate each other as we reach our goal weight!!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose too, so, I'll be around. I keep my diary open and am working on exercising, along with trying to eat well. If you want, you can send me a friend request. Amy
  • ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy...I need to lose about 50 pds...love to join you! :)
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Glad we're friends now raven.
  • melissa_ohohoh
    melissa_ohohoh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I also have over 100 pounds to lose. Finally back on track after some crazy life business. We can keep each other motivated!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Pressed send too soon. I'm looking to offer support and add some new friends. I've lost well over 100 lbs. I know it can be done :)
  • EmmanuelDiary
    EmmanuelDiary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. Most of my friends don't log anymore. My food Diary Is open to friends and I almost log every day. Take care and have a healthy sunday.
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    will support
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't have as many pounds to lose, but I figure the more of us that connect and support each other, the better!
  • BahrainBullet
    Options
    u can add me 50 pounds for me
  • NonaEv
    NonaEv Posts: 20
    Options
    You can add me too! :)
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add. Could use the support.