How to get Work out DVDS if you are NOT in North America or Europe

Options
Hey All,

I reallllly want to start Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, however I do not live in the US, Canada or Europe. Any ideas how I can get the workouts in Middle East? Preferably with out paying the insane customs fee that I would have to if I ordered on amazon?

Replies

• Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Can you buy them on Ebay? Or would that be expensive too?
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Have you checked YouTube? There are lots on there. If your country charges insane custom fees you're pretty much out of luck with mail order from anywhere.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    ^^+1 on YouTube. If you can, try the Fitness Blender channel on YouTube. It's not going to be Jillian Michaels, but there's 100's of other choices, so many different kinds of workouts for any type of fitness you'd want.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to stream online? I know some countries may block certain sites, or the countries may be blocked by certain video providers...but it's worth checking out. YouTube has tons, including Jillian Michaels. FitnessBlender is another good one.
  • allymrobertson
    allymrobertson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can get a few of the Jillian Micheals stuff off youtube too. I got her yoga one and 30DS and then just downloaded them off youtube.
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I have 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, ripped in 30, 6 week 6 pack* and just downloaded killer buns and thighs. I do a variety of 30DS NMTZ and Ripped (I have completed 30DS and done all but not completed ripped last year), but without a plan. I am losing focus and frankly I am getting bored with the same workouts over and over.
    I've wanted to get body revolution for a long time to give myself a plan and a goal, and a new routine every two weeks. I really want to start it March 1. I have a week long out of town conference next week and I know that I'll be haphazard with workouts.
    My only thought is to get my coworker who is coming from the states to "smuggle" it in for me .....

*I've looked at this and I don't know if i'll EVER be strong enough in my core to do even level one!
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Do you have a friend in NA? They can send it to you and you pay via Pay Pal...