Too long...

Options
I have had this app on my phone for a couple of years now. I've been using it on and off. I'm a very active person (run cross country) but I'm not good about watching my diet. I also really don't care for salads and have a bad sweet tooth. Hoping that posting here will help keep me on track and accountable. I've got 20 lbs to lose! Hoping for the best.

Replies

• JonathanG2200
    JonathanG2200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck with the loss. Im hoping to lose maybe 30lbs
  • minionman
    minionman Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    hwaisner9 wrote: »
    I have had this app on my phone for a couple of years now. I've been using it on and off. I'm a very active person (run cross country) but I'm not good about watching my diet. I also really don't care for salads and have a bad sweet tooth. Hoping that posting here will help keep me on track and accountable. I've got 20 lbs to lose! Hoping for the best.

What's up.... Maybe it's time you looked at your diet? Looks like you found an exercise you like, cross country is pretty stellar, and if your having problems losing weight but eating at a caloric defict, then you might be having some problems with certain foods your ingesting?
  • abarlowljhooker
    Options
    Sweet tooth....dice up some bananas and freeze them.....when they are like rocks....throw them in the blender till creamy...re freeze or eat straight away....ice cream!!!
  • minionman
    minionman Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sweet tooth....dice up some bananas and freeze them.....when they are like rocks....throw them in the blender till creamy...re freeze or eat straight away....ice cream!!!

Mmmmm yoyananAs