Death row/ last meal

Options
ljohnson216
ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
edited February 2015 in Chit-Chat
Let's say you're on death row and get to order your last meal. What would it be?

Replies

• Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    Steak supreso!
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nice. mine would either be my mother's pot roast or fried chicken and corn bread.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Ben and Jerry's, maybe cheesecake
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    lots of shrimp and cheesecake
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    ALL THE FOOD
  • Lucy_Love_25
    Lucy_Love_25 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My moms chicken and rice or my dads spaghetti and meat balls. <3
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Cream of Wheat with brown sugar, milk, and a side of cinnamon toast, with hot chocolate.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,604 Member
    Options
    Let's say you're on death row and get to order your last meal. What would it be?
    I'd eat one that made me sick and vomit so they'd take to the hospital and I could live another day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    take me to a chinese buffet and let me eat myself to death.
  • Tattedupmommy5
    Tattedupmommy5 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Pizza with jalapeños and bacon!! Yummy!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,604 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note: When people who claim that processed, low nutritional and low quality food will eventually kill someone or cause them disease within a few years, they obviously haven't seen what inmates in prison eat on a day to day basis. And guess what? They aren't dying. I wished it did for some (Manson and Scott Peterson come to mind).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    My last meal would be Labatt's Blue Light beer, a slice of Salvatore's pizza, a slice of Pizza Hut Pan pizza, an Amiel's sub, and an appetizer sampler from anywhere like Applebees! Since I am gluten intolerant these are the things I can NEVER have, and there is no substitute for. But if I am dying WHO CARES? Stomach ache will end shortly!
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    pizza, a chocolate bar, and then captain crunch peanut butter cereal and chips with dip,,, all carbs baby!!!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    5lbs of London Roast, rare.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Maggianos strawberry cheesecake, slice of key lime pie from this place near rodanthe in outer banks, my own version of a banana royale made with Edy's chocolate ice cream and nestle chocolate syrup, aand the creme filled donuts at this breakfast buffet in Lancaster, pa (can't remember the name)

I'm a sweets guy

But for.savory. chicken fried steak, pan pizza, fried chicken. Biscuits and gravy, and a bbq bacon cheeseburger
  • bonnbunx36
    Options
    I probably wouldn't eat anything.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm not sure what I'd order. But I'd ask for it to be delivered a few hours before I die so there's plenty of time for digestion and then I can explode all over the table right after it happens so they have to clean it up. And I'd make sure it's something that gives me raging diarrhea like taco bell or mcdonalds. Yeah, buddy!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    "Just *kitten* kill me already. I don't give a *kitten* about some damn meal."
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    fried bluegill, cornbread, fried taters, corn on the cob and a big glass of ice tea. Fruit pizza would be my dessert.