Women 5ft4-6" success, GW & CW?

Options

Replies

• goodchapman
    goodchapman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    31 years old.
    5'6"
    Heaviest - 210 lbs at 40 weeks pregnant with my first. I just had my third baby and was 175 when I came home on 12/12/2014. Got down to 143 on WW after my second. I'm trying MFP this time.

SW - 175
    CW - 163
    GW - 135

Friend me...my news feed needs motivation!
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Annanna91 wrote: »
    I'm 5'5 and my stats are as follows:
    SW: 198lbs
    CW: 118lbs
    GW: 118lbs (I want muscles!)
    92lt87phai4c.jpg

No way! That is a mind blowing transformation!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    asimonep wrote: »
    I'm 5'5, age 40, starting weight was 161. My original goal was 129, but I'm now at 121, and very happy with this weight.
    yiojtzryp58k.jpg
    r5t9khg3ipzz.jpg

You look like you are 18 years old! You look great
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think that since I started getting serious about weight-lifting, I will never be in the 120s again - maybe not the 130s either, which is really okay with me. I'm 43 and a runner who lifts weights a few times a week.
    SW: 163
    CW: 158
    GW: 140?? I just don't know. I know what I want to look like and feel like. I seem to be heavier on the scale than everyone in my peer group. But I don't shout that from the rooftops, so I guess - what difference does it really make?
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5ft 5
    SW 190
    CW 140
    GW 133 ish!
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

No way! That is a mind blowing transformation!

Thankyou. I have plenty of embarrassing before photos that I could have compared my current self to. The words "beached whale" spring to mind haha!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    5ft 6
    SW 241
    CW 231
    GW 130
  • 4leighbee
    Options
    At the risk of being cheesy or preachy, let's try to remember that we're all *beautiful* at SW, CW and GW. We just weigh less, fit into smaller clothes, move faster and lift heavier things at GW. :) xo
  • jwillia9
    Options
    I'm 24, and 5'4" (and a half, I guess)

I've not one to claim i've been overweight at any particular time, but I was making a lot of unhealthy choices largely due to a lack of self love (I've had to bounce back from a severe traumatic brain injury that transpired in 2009 from a car accident).

SW: 136 lbs
    CW: 122 lbs
    GW: 120.

Basically in my opinion, a combo of some calorie counting and exercise *together* is completely necessary to see real results. I was at 1200 cals/day, then 1550. I've done a myriad of things from CrossFit one summer, to joining a powerlifting club, to starting p90x3 pretty recently, which i love. (and let's be real, it's far too cold to head to the gym every morning anyway right now). FullSizeRender60_zpsc1eb7c42.jpg
  • uketasha
    uketasha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 and a half. My highest was 167 and I went down to 134 two years ago. I regained up to 156 and started to diet January 4th . I am currently 142.2 with two goal weights-134 like before and if I'm still motivated-125. We will see!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'6"

SW: 294
    CW: 201
    GW: 150

I have a very large frame. There's nothing small about me, I have a big head, neck, wrists, hips, calves, ankles, feet...alll of it. So I'm being conservative and making my goal the very top end of healthy for my height. If I get there and want to lose more, I'll do it.
  • andijo007
    andijo007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and am 5' 4".
    My Starting weight was 240 (I started November 2014)
    My current weight is 210
    My goal weight is 160
    But if I do lose more I wouldn't mind =) I haven't been under 200 pounds in 7 years so I am excited to be close to that short term goal!

Good luck with your journey!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'6"

SW: 294
    CW: 201
    GW: 150

I have a very large frame. There's nothing small about me, I have a big head, neck, wrists, hips, calves, ankles, feet...alll of it. So I'm being conservative and making my goal the very top end of healthy for my height. If I get there and want to lose more, I'll do it.

150 is a nice first goal. That was my first goal too.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5". I don't have any pictures, I'm sorry.
    SW: 166.7
    CW: 145.2
    GW: 115
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hello. I am 5'6 and have a large frame.

I started my journey at the beginning of August at 305+ lbs. I currently weigh 215.6 lbs.

My goal weight is 155 lbs for now. My ultimate goal weight is about 130 lbs. I was 150 lbs about a decade ago and still felt like I could have lost some weight, so that's why I'm aiming to finish at a weight lower than that.

I don't have any photos of me at my heaviest weight, so I can't make a before/present comparison photo.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    g04riacfxuge.jpg
    I am 5'4 and 52 years old. I lost 123 pounds. It took me about 15 months and I have been maintaining almost a year. I started out at 268 pounds, I now weigh around 145.
  • hellcaterika
    hellcaterika Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just a reference pic about my weight loss journey...
    wdom1kljha1s.jpg

In case you can't read it, the photo on far left I'm at 157lbs in Feb/2011. I got serious that March about losing weight for my brother's wedding in late July/2011, which is basically what I look like in the middle photo from March/2013 at 137lbs (-20lbs total). Unfortunately due to underlying medical issues I was in crutches from May to October 2013 and put on weight during that and most of 2014 (last photo in September/2014 at about 162lbs. My ankle couldn't handle too much weight bearing, etc. Slowly getting better though.

I'm starting over, but at-least it took 2 years to put the weight back on because of a sucky bone tumor in my ankle.

I'm already down 3lbs. I want to get to at least 130 or 120 this time.
  • 4leighbee
    Options
    Just a reference pic about my weight loss journey...
    wdom1kljha1s.jpg

In case you can't read it, the photo on far left I'm at 157lbs in Feb/2011. I got serious that March about losing weight for my brother's wedding in late July/2011, which is basically what I look like in the middle photo from March/2013 at 137lbs (-20lbs total). Unfortunately due to underlying medical issues I was in crutches from May to October 2013 and put on weight during that and most of 2014 (last photo in September/2014 at about 162lbs. My ankle couldn't handle too much weight bearing, etc. Slowly getting better though.

I'm starting over, but at-least it took 2 years to put the weight back on because of a sucky bone tumor in my ankle.

I'm already down 3lbs. I want to get to at least 130 or 120 this time.

That's a really important, awesome three pounds!!! Great job getting started again.
  • hellcaterika
    hellcaterika Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you, it was really starting to bum me out, all the weight gain. It literally weighs you down and I was so out of shape, but muscle memory is kicking in.
  • s_wickenheisser
    Options
    I am 25. 5'4"
    start weight was 152 the heaviest I ever been.
    Current weight is 146
    Goal weight is 130.
    I started working out October of last year. But wasn't till the beginning of this year were I started taking it seriously and eating better
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!