Getting back on track -- could use some friends! :)

Options
Hi guys!

I'm Francesca, I'm 18, and I'm a college student. A year and a half ago (ish?) I lost about 80 pounds, but pretty soon after I gained almost all of it back. I'm starting to lose again, but it would be great to have some people on here so we could support each other. Feel free to add me. :)

I hope you're having a great day! And for those of us in New England, stay safe and warm in all of this snow.

Replies

• fotoledi
    fotoledi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there Francesca! I've been using this app for quite a while but I haven't really accessed the community on here. And I need support too! So, hello! I will be a friend :) I'm in Florida. Stay warm and I'll see you around on here!
  • marechavala042
    marechavala042 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy to support. Just a friend away here!
  • Alicia_1981
    Alicia_1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I try my best to be positive almost all of the time. :)
  • seniav
    seniav Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here too! My name is Señia and I'm a Texican that now lives in Los Angeles because of my fiancé's new job. I'll totally be a supporter but I need it back! :D
  • POM1003
    POM1003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been doing this since new year and love it, lost 11 lb so far and still have four stone to go. Tried loads over years but love this and it's working for me. I'm from leeds uk and it's freezing here! Is it easier to exercise in a warmer country?!
  • Kelsey1317
    Kelsey1317 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Francesca, I'm Kelsey! 19 and a soon to be college student! (I hope!!). Friend me?! :) I've lost track of healthy habits recently, but I'm ready to get back on track. I'd love to have a girl friend to chat with, and I'd love to be motivation buddies! Feel free to add me!