Bulking with keeping grams of fat in check

Options
i am struggling to hit my calories for the day while staying at the suggested levels of fat. Any suggestions

Replies

• MrTomIII
    Options
    I am currently at 230 and maintaing. Bulking not only requires proper food intake but for me the time at the gym helps me maintain this weight. My morning breakfast usually consists of 6-10 egg whites with a plain bagel. Every other day I will have 2 cups of cottage cheese with a plain bagel and PB2 powdered peanut butter. I snack consistently through out the day with fruit and extra Carbs depending on my workout intensity. Lunch and dinner will be a red meat or chicken with a cup of rice per. Somewhere in there I will eat a sandwich with only lunch meat,slice of cheese and mustard.
    Everyone's meal plan doesn't work for everyone but yourself. So you must test everything and find out what works for you. My Carb intake is well over the limits but when I'm at the gym or at work I'm very intense and burn as much as I can. Good luck to you. Also don't take any supplements for they don't work. Only whey protein will be benefiting.
  • ranchmeadows
    Options
    i am struggling to hit my calories for the day while staying at the suggested levels of fat. Any suggestions

• ranchmeadows
    Options
    I also have this struggle
  • sugarloaf5006
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. I will throw the egg whites in the mix. This app is really amazing. I have only used it for a couple days so I'm sure over time I will get it figured out. I am 6 foot 3 and also weigh 230. Probably around 23 body fat. I do not believe in supplements either. I have had some success putting on temporary size and some strength with creatine but currently I am just putting the whey to me. Nothing beats consistency and time. The only dilemma is that time takes time lol