Looking for someone to lose 15 lbs with

Options
I just turned 30 and I really want to be at an appropriate weight for my height, 6'. That weight is 175lbs. I'm currently at 190 so that means I need to lose 15lbs.

I want to lose weight so I can more easily participate in activities outdoors which I really enjoy. And I'm in Colorado so I'm appropriately positioned.

Looking for someone who wants to share the journey together.

Replies

• susiereib
    susiereib Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 15lbs to my goal weight
  • H3809
    H3809 Posts: 7
    Options
    Super frustrated ... I have 20-25 lbs to loose... Been doing this diet for over a month... Under my calorie count everyday and exercise 3 times a week and have only lost minimal. And have been the same weight for 3 weeks!!! HELP!!!
  • jakj00
    jakj00 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 15 pounds to go myself! Trying to get to 135! Feel free to add me!
  • SDB210
    SDB210 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am also 6'0" and I'm 30 too
  • SDB210
    Options
  • SDB210
    Options
    I have dropped 16 lbs so far and want to lose another 17.
    Let's do this!
  • SDB210
    Options
    Whoops posted 3 times !
  • megkeage
    megkeage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am struggling to lose the last 10-15 pounds. It's been really hard these last 2 months! Feel free to friend me! :)
  • ashleyweaver3
    Options
    I have 13 pounds to my goal weight. 5'9". 29 years old. Stick with it!
  • mtelesco
    Options
    Same here! Approaching 30 and getting married next year. I am trying to lose 15 lbs. too! If you have plateued make sure you are mixing up your routines and eating healthy and consistently throughout the day. I am the worst at this. I skip lunch daily because of a demanding job.
  • uachebe
    uachebe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 15 pounds to lose and really need to stay on track which is hard given my busy job. So... I need to be part of an accountability group however I'm a bit of a newbie so not sure how this works...
  • ebcdic
    ebcdic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    H3809 wrote: »
    Super frustrated ... I have 20-25 lbs to loose... Been doing this diet for over a month... Under my calorie count everyday and exercise 3 times a week and have only lost minimal. And have been the same weight for 3 weeks!!! HELP!!!

Maybe you can try HIIT. It really mixes things up and could get you over this plateau.
  • ebcdic
    ebcdic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    stepherz84 wrote: »
    I have dropped 16 lbs so far and want to lose another 17.
    Let's do this!

Haha, awesome, let's do it!