22yo female college student looking for similar aged friends

Options
hey guys I'd love to meet other people in their early twenties on their fitness journey for motivation and support

Replies

• healthysmart
    healthysmart Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 22 and in college as well! I have really only been using the mobile app, but I'm starting to use the actual website a lot more. Feel free to add me!
  • kaydeeholmes
    Options
    what college are you at,
    I'm 20 and have 8lbs to go!
  • GoingBrowntown
    GoingBrowntown Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old student too! Feel free to add. I'm 13lbs down, 45 to go
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and just starting to get motivated again!
  • nicolehorsley1
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and a college student. Feel free to talk to me. :)
  • madeleinehfinley
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose my last ten-fifteen lbs by the beginning of summer. My boyfriend is from a tropical place, so when we go back to visit I want to look and feel my best! Feel free to add me. I could use some social motivation!
  • mandaabhold
    mandaabhold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!
    Looking to join you all as well! 24 & looking to get some motivation started!
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys! I'm 22 and studying at University in the UK :) I'm down 22lbs with 9lbs to go, aiming for 126 lbs!
    Em xx
  • tonyadisney14
    Options
    Trying to lose weight and build stamina. Just got a garmin vivofit and looking for others to provide support who I can also return the favor.
  • erinncashsmidt
    erinncashsmidt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, I actually work at the college I was attending now. I've got about 50 pounds to lose, and boy, it's easier said than done!
  • carlie1994
    carlie1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 as well and I'm just getting started again on MFP. I definitely need the motivation as well and am looking for girls my age that are struggling through college temptations too!
  • ahdz247
    Options
    I'm 20,and I'm in college as well ! Just started about a month ago.
  • ladd_alvy1986
    Options
    retrojag wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 20, I actually work at the college I was attending now. I've got about 50 pounds to lose, and boy, it's easier said than done!

Dont give up you can do it!! I started just walking and logging my food calories and I am down 85 pds, it took about a year but is totally worth it! Just dont quit!!
  • Jblake_2008
    Jblake_2008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and not at college. Lol I do have a start on my Bachelor degree though. :) I just started and need help with motivation. 30 pounds to go.
  • cassandrasmith219
    cassandrasmith219 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 23 years old and am just starting the journey myself. Feel free to add me! :)
  • benchsquad65
    benchsquad65 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    22 recent college grad!
  • Marshante
    Marshante Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a recent grad on my journey to fitness! Feel free to add me!!
  • martha719
    Options
    Hello from SoCal! I'm Martha! I'm 24 years old and tomoro I begin my weight loss program. :) add me!
  • ap2145
    Options
    Hi 22 years old and getting married in June. I need lots of friends and support!
  • go_do57
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 studying for a further degree in nursing! Would love help- I'm down 13 pounds, 9 to go to 126 pounds :smile:
    - I'm 5'7
    - Hw: 68 kg/150 lbs
    - Cw: 60.7 kg/135 lbs
    - Gw: 57 kg/126lbs