May 16th to to June 13..lets lose 6-8 pounds..join me! add m

Options
ok, so it seems that i have always had a one track mind..calories in vs calories out..but ive been reading alot today about weight loss and fat and it seems i really need to focus on how much i eat (eat more), weight training over cardio (but still do cardio) and what i eat (less fat more protein)...so the plan as of monday is 4 days weight training 6 days cardio...on weight train days 10 min cardio warm up, 20 min weight train, and 20 min cardio.. on 2 non train days 30 min straight cardio...on train days i will take a shot of whey powder (90 cal) after working out for extra protein..also to confuse my body some i will start zig zaging my 1600 calories...printed an example off of freedieting.com...very excited to start!!

Replies

• Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm in ~ :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 140's here we come!
  • crissa413
    crissa413 Posts: 67
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8-10 pounds by June 12 (my husband and I's one year anniversary). Would love some support as well so feel free to add me!!
  • Ana_Morais
    Ana_Morais Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I just joined today and I've got 6 stubborn Kg to lose until June :) let's do this! add me xx
  • brandiplla
    brandiplla Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started today....Thank you for posting this...I will love to try this! Since my kids my weight has been up and down! I'm determined to loose weight! I know what to do I just need this motivation!!!! Thank you...count me in!!!
  • LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    I'm in too! I haven't had a good "loss" month in a few months, so lets do this!!!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Girl, you know i'm in :)