Marcy Elliptical

Options
Does anyone use any of the Marcy elliptical machines? I was wondering about the NS-1201e in particular, but input from anyone who has Actually used any of the Marcy elliptical machine would be appreciated.

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I am not familiar with that brand of equipment. I have a Sole E25 elliptical that I highly recommend. I would suggest seeing if Amazon has the same elliptical and reading the customer reviews, this has helped me considerably whenever I am making a big purchase. Hopefully, this will bump the thread for you and someone can help you.
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response, but that particular elliptical is out my price range. There are virtually no reviews for the Marcy elliptical that I am looking at, so was hoping to get a response here.
  • savvymonkey
    savvymonkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought one from Target off of ebay. I haven't received it yet, but the reason I chose the brand is because we have a weight bench that is Marcy. The bench was inexpensive, but very sturdy and high quality. I've found a couple reviews on walmart.com and kohls.com. The only real negative I've seen is that the electronic box doesn't work right for a few people, but all say that the machine itself is good. I'll try to update you when we get ours, but my experience with the brand so far is great.
  • willrunforfood35
    Options
    I agree with the PP on his/her Marcy brand comments. I have a Marcy squat rack. We looked at all the sports stores in town and purchased based on sturdiness more than price. We've been pleased with it so far.
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. It looks like Marcy is a good brand. Hopefully that carries through to their elliptical.

@savvymonkey I am looking forward to hearing about your experience once you get the machine.