I need help on a workout plan?

Options
Any advice for a workout plan?

My goal is to tone up/build muscle, I'm preparing for a beauty pageant in late June.
My diet is good and clean. It's just the workout plans I'm having trouble with.
Please help!!

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Have you looked at Oxygen magazines website? They have several workout plans that you may be interested in using.
  • jacinta148
    Options
    Try you tube
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Any advice for a workout plan?

My goal is to tone up/build muscle, I'm preparing for a beauty pageant in late June.
    My diet is good and clean. It's just the workout plans I'm having trouble with.
    Please help!!

So you are not trying to lose fat still, am I correct? If you want to really build muscle, you have to lift in a surplus. But you'll also gain fat, and would have to cut again. Why don't you try strength training at maintenance calories? New Rules of Lifting for Women and strong lifts 5x5 are good.
  • fppalmer
    fppalmer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bodybuilding.com has a large selection of free workouts, videos of exercises, and specific training programs. This is just ONE example: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beginner_weight_training.htm
    There are plenty more for different goals. Nice thing about bb, they have videos of each exercise in a program, so its great for beginners.