22yo female college student looking for similar aged friends

hey guys I'd love to meet other people in their early twenties on their fitness journey for motivation and support

Replies

• healthysmart
    healthysmart Posts: 15 Member
    Hey there! I'm 22 and in college as well! I have really only been using the mobile app, but I'm starting to use the actual website a lot more. Feel free to add me!
  • what college are you at,
    I'm 20 and have 8lbs to go!
  • GoingBrowntown
    GoingBrowntown Posts: 23 Member
    I'm a 22 year old student too! Feel free to add. I'm 13lbs down, 45 to go
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    I'm 20 and just starting to get motivated again!
  • Hey! I'm 21 and a college student. Feel free to talk to me. :)
  • I'm 23 and looking to lose my last ten-fifteen lbs by the beginning of summer. My boyfriend is from a tropical place, so when we go back to visit I want to look and feel my best! Feel free to add me. I could use some social motivation!
  • mandaabhold
    mandaabhold Posts: 1 Member
    Hey girls!
    Looking to join you all as well! 24 & looking to get some motivation started!
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    I'd love to join you guys! I'm 22 and studying at University in the UK :) I'm down 22lbs with 9lbs to go, aiming for 126 lbs!
    Em xx
  • Trying to lose weight and build stamina. Just got a garmin vivofit and looking for others to provide support who I can also return the favor.
  • erinncashsmidt
    erinncashsmidt Posts: 9 Member
    Hey! I'm 20, I actually work at the college I was attending now. I've got about 50 pounds to lose, and boy, it's easier said than done!
  • carlie1994
    carlie1994 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 20 as well and I'm just getting started again on MFP. I definitely need the motivation as well and am looking for girls my age that are struggling through college temptations too!
  • I'm 20,and I'm in college as well ! Just started about a month ago.
  • retrojag wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 20, I actually work at the college I was attending now. I've got about 50 pounds to lose, and boy, it's easier said than done!

Dont give up you can do it!! I started just walking and logging my food calories and I am down 85 pds, it took about a year but is totally worth it! Just dont quit!!
  • Jblake_2008
    Jblake_2008 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 25 and not at college. Lol I do have a start on my Bachelor degree though. :) I just started and need help with motivation. 30 pounds to go.
  • cassandrasmith219
    cassandrasmith219 Posts: 10 Member
    Hello! I'm 23 years old and am just starting the journey myself. Feel free to add me! :)
  • benchsquad65
    benchsquad65 Posts: 147 Member
    22 recent college grad!
  • Marshante
    Marshante Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 22 and a recent grad on my journey to fitness! Feel free to add me!!
  • Hello from SoCal! I'm Martha! I'm 24 years old and tomoro I begin my weight loss program. :) add me!
  • Hi 22 years old and getting married in June. I need lots of friends and support!
  • Hey I'm 24 studying for a further degree in nursing! Would love help- I'm down 13 pounds, 9 to go to 126 pounds :smile:
    - I'm 5'7
    - Hw: 68 kg/150 lbs
    - Cw: 60.7 kg/135 lbs
    - Gw: 57 kg/126lbs
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    I'm 24 looking to lose my last 15lbs and would love more friends to support me!
  • I'm 25 and at uni feel free to add me :)
  • mustngs68
    mustngs68 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey I'm 22, work full time, but looking for some support as well!