What do you reward yourself with?

Options
If I get to 245 lbs I'm going to go zip lining! What do you reward your victories with?

Replies

• Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great reward. Just bought myself some rollerblades from the thrift store as a somewhat risky reward for staying on track with my workouts. When I hit 110 again I'm going shopping like crazy for Spring/Summer clothes.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with tattoos. I'm covering scars with them.
  • dfields525
    dfields525 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats a great question! I haven't really thought about it much. Food is out I know. Hmmm there are a few concerts coming up. Maybe tickets will be my reward. :D
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    New clothes!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    exercise gear, movies in the theater, dinner out (but still in my goal range) a massage, microderm abrasion (or whatever I need to get this dark spot off my face), in my dreams... Lasik surgery &/or a tropical vacation
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Not if but when! :) You can do it!!!
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I take selfies of myself and smile at how nice I look. (Then delete them because, you know. . .it seems rather self indulgent :D )
  • anarchysbitch
    anarchysbitch Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Skydiving and tattoos!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Tattoos and pilates classes
  • dontjinxit
    dontjinxit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The mournful look on the face of the man that is losing me. Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
    I don't have any issues :hushed:
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I've ordered some really great exercise clothes - I can't wait till they arrive!
    -
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    Options

Tattoos here too. Chest piece at goal. Leg at one year of maintenance. :smile:
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This might sound strange, but when I reach my goal I am going to buy a locket and put a piece of my old sweatshirt in it to remind myself, forever, of how hard I worked to get to my goal weight and to never forget how important it is to take care of my body.
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    This might sound strange, but when I reach my goal I am going to buy a locket and put a piece of my old sweatshirt in it to remind myself, forever, of how hard I worked to get to my goal weight and to never forget how important it is to take care of my body.

Love.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I take selfies of myself and smile at how nice I look. (Then delete them because, you know. . .it seems rather self indulgent :D )

Haha. I do this, too. I save the really good ones and delete the rest and pretend they never happened.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options

Tattoos here too. Chest piece at goal. Leg at one year of maintenance. :smile:

Finishing up my sleeve, and then ultimate reward is a back piece.
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Makeup :smile:
  • troy982
    troy982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New clothes!
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When I get to a particular size, I'm getting a new outfit. Hoping it happens for my birthday.

The real reward for my hard work will hopefully be the reversal of some medical issues.