Introduction

Options
Hi, I'm a 21 year old uni student from England studying history. Trying hard to lose weight and hoping for some helpful support. Tried hard for a few years but I seem to relapse a lot. I like things like Harry Potter, game of thrones, Lord of the rings, Disney, the vampire diaries, pretty little liars, friends, the Big Bang theory, how I met your mother, supernatural, doctor who, Sherlock, and buffy the vampire slayer. A tiny bit nerdy but I enjoy that. I enjoy some video games though I have no skill in them and I love a lot of anime. I'm also a very girly person who drinks a lot. If that feels like someone you could be friends with then don't hesitate to ask

Replies

• kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi I am $@ years old and I love Lord of the rings, most Disney, friends and I stink at most video games not really into too many of them but love to mess with my daughters while they try to play them. I also love to cook with my kids, draw when I get the chance after I have not had many chances lately. I don't drink alchol but with my personality I don't need it ha ha. Oh I almost forgot I am a huge dork so if you can handle: old, frumpy, and boring then bring it on my friend.
  • princessirl
    Options
    Haha that sounds perfect! I love to draw and paint as well :) I also write a little. Are you on here to lose weight or maintain it if that's okay to ask?
  • PianistAtWork
    Options
    Hiya! I'm also a student from England! I'm obsessed with friends even after all this time lol, and love Big Bang and that kind of stuff! I've gone up and down with my weight and used to have some unhealthy habits to lose weight but now am trying to do things the right way and want to lose a stone and maintain it by my birthday
  • princessirl
    Options
    Hiya! I'm also a student from England! I'm obsessed with friends even after all this time lol, and love Big Bang and that kind of stuff! I've gone up and down with my weight and used to have some unhealthy habits to lose weight but now am trying to do things the right way and want to lose a stone and maintain it by my birthday

Hey nice to meet you:) we sound quite similar xD

• Body_4_Life
    Body_4_Life Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I've added you :)
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am on here to lose weight but my goal is within sight and I am so excited. I know I still have 25lbs to go but that is much closer than it was before. I am glad you added me and I hope we can be good friends. Here's to all of us reaching our goals.