Lchf buddies needed!!

Options
Hi there, today is my first day on lchf. So far so good!
After years of counting calories and eating low fat, i am finding it hard to not feel guilty about eating fat, lol.
I could do with some lchf buddies

Replies

• Rhi2015
    Rhi2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started LCHF about 2 1/2 years ago and I love it! I'm trying to get back on track so I can continue the weight loss. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done great! Rhi2015
  • Body_4_Life
    Body_4_Life Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have done this before very rewarding once you get over the first few days...

I am planning on Maybe going back to once I've done a month on this app.

Good luck to you x
  • cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you !
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Any LCHF'ers, feel free to add me. I've been doing this for about a month and am down 17# so far. I have a long way to go, but I'm feeling better every day. Once your head gets wrapped around the "fat is good" principle, it makes so much sense! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I do "lower" carbs...meaning what normal people should eat lol I love love love carbs, so by dropping them to 150g and upping my protein intake, it's definitely a change. I also find by dropping my carbs, my calories dropped. Sometimes it's harder to reach my calorie goal (especially if i have a huge burn) and keep within my macros. But that's what protein powder smoothies and peanut butter are for lol