Someone to encourage me to lose my weight

Options
Hi all, hope u r well

Just joined this app since 2 days and i need some friends to encourage me to lose my weight quickly, i wana lose about 9

Replies

• krcalvi
    krcalvi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hardest part is being in the right mindset. I've been using this app for about 6 weeks now and have dropped about 7 pounds. Once you get started the rest is easy. Just think about how great you'll feel as you see the weight come off. I'm happy to share nutrition and workout routines that work for me. You got this!
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    Tha
    krcalvi wrote: »
    Hardest part is being in the right mindset. I've been using this app for about 6 weeks now and have dropped about 7 pounds. Once you get started the rest is easy. Just think about how great you'll feel as you see the weight come off. I'm happy to share nutrition and workout routines that work for me. You got this!

thank you very much am very happy for your reply and i will be more than happy if you share the nutrition and exercises with you
  • mihaelapopolan
    mihaelapopolan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think the best thing to say is keep at it, no matter what. I've been using the app for about a year, lost the weight slowly, but surely, so it's actually really easy, as long as you're consistent with it. And also not feeling guilty if you're not good one day, just go back to it the next day. One day at a time, and you'll make it. :)
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    I think the best thing to say is keep at it, no matter what. I've been using the app for about a year, lost the weight slowly, but surely, so it's actually really easy, as long as you're consistent with it. And also not feeling guilty if you're not good one day, just go back to it the next day. One day at a time, and you'll make it. :)

Thank you for your reply,, and i will countinue with the app and i will do my best to reach my goal
  • marisajopson15
    marisajopson15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have to agree,keep with your logging & if you have a bad day get up and start again.We are all here for the same thing so if we encourage each other we can do it :D
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    I have to agree,keep with your logging & if you have a bad day get up and start again.We are all here for the same thing so if we encourage each other we can do it :D

Of course we will encourage each other and we will do it
  • engr57
    engr57 Posts: 61
    Options
    we all their for u if u need any succession :)
  • f6amiii89
    Options

Thank you very much