NEW, NEW, NEW!

Options
CLeighSa
CLeighSa Posts: 8 Member
Hello everyone,

I am new to this neat site. I was recommended through my blog! I'm hoping to find much encouragement from everyone here! I have already lost 20 lbs without this site, but I am keeping at it because I need to lose more weight!

CLeighSa

Replies

• VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • CLeighSa
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • GingerDarlene
    GingerDarlene Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Buccieagle
    Buccieagle Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here! I have lost about 20lbs but have been stuck where I am for some time.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great work on losing 20 lbs already! I LOVE this site. I was using the food journal off and on for several months, but as soon as I got more involved, started getting friends, and reading the forums, I have been regularly losing weight. the motivation and support you will find here is amazing! Good luck for your next steps, and feel free to add me as a friend. I love giving (and getting) support from people with the same goals and determination :)
  • JenInAustin
    JenInAustin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm also newnewnew! :)
    The format of this site is what has me excited. It's definitely borrowing some of the Facebook friend updates structure and I think that will keep it more interesting for me.

So how did the first 20lbs come off? Are you doing reduced cal, fat or a particular exercise regime?

Jen
  • CLeighSa
    Options
    Hey Jen,

Really, it was the fact that it was my first semester as a nursing student, watching what I was eating, and a new medication. So, it isn't totally "natural"; however, I did make choices that were tough ones!

Good luck to you!